DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

Added my lady (Jacqueline) to the spreadsheet since she is still working from home and will be able to do most of our Animal Crossing dealings during the day.

Her friend code is SW-7649-8858-8269 so if you wanna add her or have gotten a request from her and want to accept, that would be awesome.

And @Travis Sheldon she has totally already sent out a friend request and wants to jump on those turnip prices. 

2 hours ago, Travis Sheldon said:

My turnips went to 501 for the noon switch. 

Also, Flick is visiting. 

Gate is open and I might or might not be around, who can say. 

On my way if you're still on.

And you were!

I'm going to work soon, so I just sold my turnips and went back home. I left your finder's fee on the beach near the airport.

Edited by Gonzo

Well the good news is that I have Flick today

The bad news is that it is currently raining so there are no bugs

I think I have caught two off of trees so far

6 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

also no Red this week. ? 

I am on two weeks of no Red so I really hope the bad luck protection ups with each passing week

(ANd btw - you posted this in the Zelda thread)

I’m surprised we aren’t getting more Solstice things apart from the limited time stuff in the nook shopping Atm. 

The other day, i caught two new fish that I was even trying to catch. These days, I just look for sharks to pad my wallet.

There is supposed to be a bug catching contest but I can't remember if people said that was June or July

Again - I legit have forgotten about the wedding shit and haven't done it in like 10 days

Every once and awhile I will catch someone making a random tweet about it and... yeah this even went over about as well as Easter Month

I think the hate is more contained since it is all contained on Harv's island but man I don't think I have see two characters hated as much as that couple

38 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

There is supposed to be a bug catching contest but I can't remember if people said that was June or July

Again - I legit have forgotten about the wedding shit and haven't done it in like 10 days

I have a time traveling friend who is on the 21st and they just got a post on their bulletin board that the Bug-Off will be June 27th.

So I staked out a spot of land for someone else to occupy, and today I got someone that came over from Tranquila to build a house there.

Does this sort of thing just happen? I haven't been actively recruiting villagers from everyone else's islands, if that's even a thing that you can do.

3 minutes ago, Gonzo said:

So I staked out a spot of land for someone else to occupy, and today I got someone that came over from Tranquila to build a house there.

Does this sort of thing just happen? I haven't been actively recruiting villagers from everyone else's islands, if that's even a thing that you can do.

Yup

I my recent resident came from Mark's island. (And one of the streams I watch - one of the terrible residents moved from one person's island to another friends and is terrible there)

I don't know if the game gives a preference to residents you might have met when you visit someone else's island but it definitely happens

Basically it just has to line up that someone leaves one island and you happen to have a vacancy on yours