DVDVR Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
RIPPA

BORDERLANDS 3

MY BODY IS READY!!!!

• Like 1

For the record - when that turns out to be an online MMORPG I am going to be so fucking pissed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

MY BODY IS READY!!!!

I'm shocked there was no Claptrap.

6 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I'm shocked there was no Claptrap.

He's there - he is on the shoulders of one of the statues as it spins around (about 20 seconds in)

Oh wow. That's a blink and you'll miss it moment since it's so small.

I think my podcast needs lawyers.

People are going to think Masks, Mats, and Mayhem is a Borderlands podcast now.

Well, LU is dead as fuck so what else are we going to talk about?

Edited by Tromatagon

55 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

I think my podcast needs lawyers.

People are going to think Masks, Mats, and Mayhem is a Borderlands podcast now.

Well, LU is dead as fuck so what else are we going to talk about?

You could talk about M.A.S.K. the cartoon?

Yeah but I can only get one podcast out of what a piece of shit T-Bob was, but then realizing that Scott Trakker was the real piece of shit, being spoiled with a robot AND a motor scooter despite it being a really annoying robot.  I mean if we had Teddy Ruxpin as a kid we had a pretty annoying robot, but he didn't turn into a motor scooter we could ride around.   But then would Matt Trakker be the real piece of shit for raising such a horrible son and giving him that stupid hippie lady shirt to wear every day?  But then he gave him a robot and a motor scooter.  Like goddamn.

But he also never gave the kid a helmet so maybe he was trying to do the world a favor.

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am pretty blah on the Borderlands trailer but it's obvious they are saving everything for PAX and want to give away as little as possible in advance. The fact we're finally out of Half-Life 3 meme territory is fine by me.

2 hours ago, Death From Above said:

I am pretty blah on the Borderlands trailer but it's obvious they are saving everything for PAX and want to give away as little as possible in advance. The fact we're finally out of Half-Life 3 meme territory is fine by me.

Part of me wonders if Half-Life 3 is like an Outkast thing where Andre 3000 said something like they got tired of everyone mooching off of them so they just stopped making music until all of that trash finally left their orbit. So maybe when everyone finally stops caring about Half-Life is when Valve will actually come out with Half-Life 3...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA who am I kidding. Valve is a fucking shit show. They've come out with one new product in forever, Artifact, and that shit was dead in about 2 months. At the moment, I'm sure Valve is just trying to figure out how to make money off of Dota 2 Auto Chess.

I actually have zero interest in Half-Life 3. Now, Portal 3 on the other hand...

BORDERLANDS 3 IS REAL AND IS FUCKING SPECTACULAR!!!!

• Like 1

"I love PAX but we should have brought our own equipment"

Holy fuck Randy, bury them

I am shaking

My real time reaction

9 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

That trailer is fucking dope.  

GUNS WITH FEET!!!!!!

Seriously though I hope they don't fuck this up. Don't get rid of split screen co-op, don't make me constantly be online to play, don't make it some fucking battle royal bullshit and don't micro transaction me to death. I'm excited as shit but still skeptical. 

Edited by BrianS81177
Spelling errorz

Just now, BrianS81177 said:

GUNS WITH FEET!!!!!!

Seriously though I hope they don't fuck this up. Don't get rid of split screen co-op, don't make me constantly be online to play, don't make it some fucking battle royal bullshit. I'm excited as shit but still skeptical. 

Considering they just added 4 player split screen co-op to the original Borderlands (in the remastered edition) I can't see them getting rid of it for B3

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudes, this looks seriously great. You know when there are games in development for a long time or you've waited for them for a long time and so you think, damn, this thing better be fucking massive and awesome? Yeah, Borderlands 3 looks exactly like that.

People are claiming that is Rhys in the trailer and I feel like only @Death From Above can understand how much I am freaking out right now

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

Oh yeah he's in there, and there was much rejoicing.

The stupid mustache is making me refuse to believe

I mean, I've been running a conspiracy theory for years that because we never actually saw Scooter die on screen in Tales, that, being sci-fi, he is clearly still alive. A mustache-based conspiracy is much less out there.

Apparently the official Borderlands account on Twitter put out. . .and then deleted. . .a tweet that said the release date was set for 13 September. That's a Friday the 13th, so it seems like the sort of thing Gearbox might do.

Given today's date, however, nobody really knows for sure if it's a legitimate thing or not.

Well remember - they said more news was going to be announced on Wed (April 3) so it is possible someone was doing a planned Tweet and accidentally hit send Tweet