DVDVR Message Board

[1001 MATCHES] WRESTLEMANIA

RIPPA

• 3 weeks later...

Good list but I would have included Hogan vs Warrior just to show how incredibly diiferent their first encounter was to their second encounter. And also I think Hogan vs McMahon from 19 should be on this list.

15 minutes ago, Matt D said:

So what is the best celebrity match ever then?

Without having watched in forever - one of the Kevin Greene ones (I believe the first one he was in)

I'm fairly certain that in the Show vs. Mayweather match, the guy that Show "chucked to his doom" was Charles "The Hammer" Evans. Had a fair run for a couple of years in OVW.

Best celebrity match as in a celeb was in the ring doing MOVEZ or does out of the ring and promotional work count?

Because Cyndi Lauper.

I bet the answer is probably a football player from the 30s or 40s that we dont know about happening. 

Candidates that come to mind not already mentioned

Kaufmann

K-Fed

the Malone/Rodman tag

Lawrence Taylor

24 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

Celebrites/Professional Athletes in wrestling matches could be its own category on this list.

I have thought about it and almost didn't include the Meriweather match because of that

Bam Bam vs LT is free though, you could still do it.

Be a fun addition with the likes of Bam Bam vs LT, Kauffmen vs Lawler, Anoki vs Ali, Cena vs Federline, Kevin Greene, Rodman/Malone, Leno, The Snooki Match, PacMan Jones, Joe Louis' wrestling career, Leon Spinks vs Asushi, Mr. T at the first Wrestlemania, the Woody Strode - Gorgeous George match, taz vs Paul Varelans and I'm sure I'm missing others.