DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

Also Hector Lombard will now be known as Hector “Showeather” Lombard...

In a sport full of horrible nicknames, we may have just found the worse one easily eclipsing the horrible “J-Lau.”

Alvarez calling for a title shot if he can beat Cerrone (surprise?) (which he should be able to).

I think he'll probably end up fighting the winner of Bendo/RDA in a title eliminator; if not that could give the UFC 3 top contenders for Pettis (if he can beat Gil) in Bendo (although I could see them ditching him since he's already lost twice to Pettis), Nurmagomedov and Alvarez.

Hope Coker in Bellator leads to the return of Sergei Kharitonov. I've always enjoyed the big Russian, especially against fighters with no ground game. Kharitanov vs Kongo would definitely be worthwhile.

Big Nog has finally said he is going to retire.  Bad news?  He said it will be at the end of 2015.  Ouch.

So who else is there out there for him to fight? Duffee, Overeem and Browne possibly? He beats Duffee, but could possibly die against the other 2.

There's a fat dude from Blackzilians called Chris Barnett who's 9-1 who's fighting Travis Wiufff in Japan for Inoki tomorrow.

Cro Cop's also fighting Satoshi Ishii for the IGF Title in the main event and Minowaman is also fighting Shinichi Suzukawa on the card along with some other fights you guys may find just as uninteresting as these.

http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/24886-igf