DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

OK, did Sadollah get released or has he just been out this whole time?  It sounded like he was just done a while back and wasn't in the UFC any longer.  At least that's what Matt Brown made it sound like in an interview.  Just sort of surprised me to read that name.  Had no idea he was still on the roster.

Injured. He was to suppose to fight Wonderboy last May at UFC 160 and got hurt. He was lined up to fight Nico Musoke in October already, but I guess they pulled him from that fight.

They're rotating guys in and out of Sonnen's old spot. Lytle was on a couple weeks ago, then Bisping. I kinda like the "guest analyst" approach, but some of the people they've dragged on (hello, Miesha Tate) have been well...not good.

tbh I hadn't heard Koscheck's name in god knows how long. Seems like a random choice.

I heard his name being tossed out a few weeks ago. I get the vibe he might be a little be more candid than many of those guys. They gotta have someone who isn't in the "read random fighter factoids during the weigh-in" mode. I mean it's silly to have EVERYONE doing it. I don't mind it as much as some other people, but they need differentiate who is who. Cruz and Stann have been the only ones to even come close. Cormier tries sometimes. Chael could get downright awful when he was there.

"My statements were irresponsible. I have subsequently looked up the definition of the terms 'literally' and 'metaphorically'. I found that while I was not incorrect, they did not mean what I thought they had meant."

• Like 1

I'd love to see Jon's face and his management when they find/found out this was leaked. 

You mean when they find out Zuffa "leaked" it to promote the fight?

Your head must stink with you keeping your tinfoil hat on all the time.

• Like 1