DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Wacky Kane 9-28-15

MGFanJay

Man...I caught up with the last two weeks of Raw over the last couple of nights.  Traumatic! 

For everyone shitting on Jason Voorhies Kane...that was probably the best thing about this shitshow.  Plus, hey, way to kick off October.  But outside of all things New Day, the rest was SO TERRIBLE. 

So this does this further confirm we could have a New Day episode of RAW where they just spend three hours doing their schtick and it would be entertaining? I mean I sat through that entire 17 minute segment and wasn't bored. I can't remember the last 20+ minute opening to RAW I watched that wasn't boring.

• Like 1

I hope that they give Sheamus a neurotic Woody Allen Jew gimmick and start calling him the Celtic Worrier, and skits are just dedicated to him worrying about cashing in unsuccessfully, or how he cashes in being the best way to do it, or the repercussions of doing so.

Bring in Billy Crystal as Dr Shelby...

I hope that they give Sheamus a neurotic Woody Allen Jew gimmick and start calling him the Celtic Worrier, and skits are just dedicated to him worrying about cashing in unsuccessfully, or how he cashes in being the best way to do it, or the repercussions of doing so.

Bring in Billy Crystal as Dr Shelby...

Can it at least be Larry David instead of Woody Allen? Just a personal preference.