DVDVR Message Board

2015 NCAAF: WEEK 3

Dolfan in NYC

Coker has had such a weird game. He's thrown some darts. He's made some really nice runs. He's also thrown some picks and been terribly inaccurate at times.

That's Coker in a nutshell. He's 50% First Round pick, 50% dog shit. And there's no telling which you're getting from play to play.

Tide not going away easy.

The frustrating part for Bama is that they've mostly looked like the better team, but all the big plays and fluke plays are going Ole Miss's way, plus some really dumb mistakes here and there.

SMU made things interesting for TCU.  I didn't see the game so I'm not clear on if TCU was fucking around or if their defense was playing that poorly.

I did not see the game either but I've heard from big college football fans that the Mustangs this year aren't the dumpster fire they were last year. Plus, they scored 21 points against Baylor.

Crazy game.  Bama recovers an onside. It's still not over.. 

Yeah, I never saw an onside recover quite like that one, with the ball being batted forward like that.

I haven't watched all of this game either but I now see the points brought up earlier about Alabama's O-line and how the QB is maddeningly inconsistent.

What a day today. The Longhorns coming back only to miss a PAT and lose by one point, what a gut punch for Texas fans.

What a day today. The Longhorns coming back only to miss a PAT and lose by one point, what a gut punch for Texas fans.

Tell me about it. I was busy running around the house celebrating when I heard that he whiffed the PAT. At least we have our QB.