DVDVR Message Board

pws Rahway 221 live results

Rev Ray

Video wall.

Handicapped heroes retain tag titles over astetics enterprise, reality check and Reynolds bros.

Ae guys eliminated everyone but Gowan won with a small package. Ae attacked post match monsters island made the save

Bobby wayward retains suicidal six way title over Johnny howl via stretch muffler. PA black aka Justin Gabriel Brian xl Scranton strangler and lifeguard Mike dell also in match.

Intermission. Don't miss sitting in bleachers

Bokara and MacIntosh was OK.  Of the guys who I'm assuming are Pat Buck students, I think MacIntosh was probably the best.  His stuff looked good, his strikes looked to have a pop to them, overall solid.  Bokara was ok.  Match was also on about 3 hours into the show, so at that point kinda of drained, so a couple poeple here shitting on it.  Seemed a little clunky in parts.  Bokara seemed to going for the Key Lock the same way each time and MacIntosh would fight out of it a few times, Maybe that was the story, but would like for Bokara to have different set ups to his hold.

So random stuff from the show:

- So I'm guessing they probably taped Pete Rose at an autograph show someplace for this.  But hey, he is a WWE Hall of Famer, so it works in a wrestling sense.

- I'm not sure if Swashbuckler is doughy or if it's his gear that makes him look fatter than he is.  If he is fat, he moves really well.  If it's not, the fact that he looks fat and does some of the stuff he does has worked me.

- I had Steele down as Chris when it's Craig.  Anyway, being bald and having sort of a pink flame motif on his outfit, I wanted to call him Ham Ham Bigelow

- I am disappointed that the Lifeguard is using the Baywatch theme and not this:

Yeah, on the PWS show last week Craig Steele wore this hilarious Bam Bam Bigelow style outfit with pink flames. I assume he wore the same thing at this show. He is fat so it was acceptable under fat guy wrestling gear rules.

It's good to see Dan Maff  back up on top again after that whole thing that happened way way way back when he was in JAPW.

Macintosh is a really good asshole on the tv show. Some fine heel work with him kidnapping and deporting poor Habib from the car wash.