DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: CUBAN ASSASSIN

RIPPA

NOT Fidel Sierra - he will be another time.

This is the original - Angel Acevedo. A man who has a fine birthday.

I am saddened (but not shocked) over the lack of decent quality Puerto Rico clips that I could post

I wanted to post The Cuban Assassin vs "Big" Stephen Pettipas, a match that I'm sure must have happened, but there's a real dearth of "Big" Stephen Petitpas matches on YouTube. So here's what I did find. No idea why The Cuban Assassin would be teaming with Leo Burke.

I wasn't sure since that match is from Portland, and I know Sierra was big there for a long time.

Funny thing- it seems Sierra never actually used the "Cuban Assassin" gimmick in Portland. He was the Destroyer, Top Gun and the Assassin, just not a Cuban one. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't sure since that match is from Portland, and I know Sierra was big there for a long time.

Funny thing- it seems Sierra never actually used the "Cuban Assassin" gimmick in Portland. He was the Destroyer, Top Gun and the Assassin, just not a Cuban one. :)

Was he the Destroyer in the Buddy Rose Army?

• 2 weeks later...

Was he the Destroyer in the Buddy Rose Army?

That's him, yeah. You could probably ID him as every random masked Portland heel except the Grappler and Mr Ebony.