DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLERS OF THE DAY: INSANE CLOWN POSSE

RIPPA

Sadly, the whole "ICP are good guys" meme seems to kinda screech to a halt the very instant you bring women into the equation. They're nastily misogynistic at times, I mean they've got issues with women. Go find the infamous clip of Shaggy making a rape victim cry to see what I mean.

Indeed, but more than "seems to kinda". I've been well aware of the misogyny for a long time, and I've seen it rear its ugly head from these guys several times. I was reading over the thread and about to claw my eyes out over the "Oh, they're decent guys" bull crap. They were sometimes funny according to my broken memories (Hey, I remember laughing at the first JCW tape when I was younger and I certainly remember Tarek the Great and Truth Martini as Doink and Doink), but occasionally creating a laugh and paying Terry Funk well (and we do all love Terry Funk) doesn't excuse being a scumbag.

The Awesome Bomb + bus fall is still a clip filled with fond memories of early Botchamania for me, back when things seemed simpler. It was a couple of sweet bumps from one of two untrained guys who were surprisingly pretty good at taking gross bumps to make you wrinkle your brow. Probably the most positive thing I can say about these guys in modern times - Pretty good at taking gross bumps to make you wrinkle your brow.

I'm not sure when the match is from. It was at the 2004 Gathering of the Juggalos, but I'm having a hard time figuring out the exact date.

Its a shame that this was the only time Kash,Monty, and Lawler teamed. That's a trio I would like to see more of.