DVDVR Message Board

[LLDSS] STAGE TWO - DIBIASE/WILLIAMS vs. BOCKWINKLE/STEVENS

RIPPA

LLDSS STAGE TWO - FIRST ROUND  

38 members have voted

1. 1. DIBIASE/WILLIAMS vs. BOCKWINKLE/STEVENS

• TED DIBIASE/STEVE WILLIAMS
    • NICK BOCKWINKLE/RAY STEVENS

Jesus Christ.  Does every poll have to rip my heart right out of my chest?

I am going with Bockwinkle and Ray The Crippler.

This would be a good time to head to the admin building and renew my CAC Card certs.  My tears should dry by the time I get back to the office.

Bock and Stevens for sheer longevity. As Matt said, Heenan in their corner tips the scale... but him stooging for Doc and Ted would be spectacular.

I went with DiBiase/Williams partly because of the "in our lifetime" thing (I am not saying anyone else needed to be following that). I mean Bock/Stevens were really in their heyday before I was born or when I was barely functional (though the argument could be made that I am not functional now)

Plus - I am a mark for DiBiase and Williams in All Japan

Oh and Fuck The AWA

I went with DiBiase/Williams partly because of the "in our lifetime" thing (I am not saying anyone else needed to be following that). I mean Bock/Stevens were really in their heyday before I was born or when I was barely functional (though the argument could be made that I am not functional now)

Translation:  J.T. voted for Bock & Ray because he is ancient enough to remember them wrestling on live television.

And we had the Fuck the AWA discussion yesterday.  Greg Gagne is always a threat to the heavyweight title.  Riiiiiiiight.... 

Odd that I mentioned Yoko in the Harts vs. Gino / Tully thread and now mention him here since it was Yoko as Kokina Maximus that ended Gagne's career.

Translation:  J.T. voted for Bock & Ray because he is ancient enough to remember them wrestling on live television.

Well so I am but that was early 80s. Their heyday was early-mid 70s.

Just because you and Ed remember voting for Ford isn't my problem

Well so I am but that was early 80s. Their heyday was early-mid 70s.

Just because you and Ed remember voting for Ford isn't my problem

HEY!!!! HENRY FORD ran on a platform of...OH!!!! GERALD FORD.  Right.

Actually, Gerald Ford is merely the first president I remember...kinda.