DVDVR Message Board

The "where are they now/what ever happened to..." thread

Donovan Morgan last I looked was doing something with mortgages, but now that I dig further he's the GM of some insurance company branch in Leesburg, Florida. He's 40, so this is about what you'd expect him to look like.

Current photo: VassosAndrew.png

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Wyld Samurai said:

We'll it makes sense he'd team with Morgan & Donovan. He came from APW.

He started in APW embarrassingly as Psycho Seth, with no actual psychotic behavior, just a pair of cargo pants with an Anarchy symbol on them. We saw several of his early matches and he really seemed like someone who would never make it. In his first match he busted his lip and spit out what looked like a tooth. The APW message boards had several people talking about how nasty it was, and he got on the boards and let everybody know that his lip was okay, and it was just his gum, not a tooth. It got a collective eyeroll.

Later when Modest/Morgan split to form Pro Wrestling Iron he went with them and became Ryan Drago. They gave him a great shot and even put him opposite Misawa/Ogawa in a six man! But after PWI stopped running shows I completely lost track of him, and he still seemed like a guy over his head at that point anyway. I could not believe it when - 10 years later - he popped up in WWE developmental. I assumed he had just faded away like so many other PWI guys did. Good for him for keeping at it that long. 

• Like 1

He continued to work around randomly from what I recall of the time period. May have moved at some point.

This is by no means complete, just what is in this database.

2004: as Ryan Drago @ EPWW, UPW
2006: as Ryan Drago @ AWS, CCW, EPWW, FIP, NWA Florida, NWA Pro, SPW, TNAW
2007: as Ryan Drago @ DMW, EPWW, NAW, SPW
2008: as Ryan Drago @ AWS, EPWW, NWA Pro
2009: as Ryan Drago @ CHIKARA, WLW
2010: as Ryan Drago @ WLW
2011: as Ryan Drago @ MPW, NWA Midwest, WLW
2012: as Ryan Drago @ MPW, WLW
2013: as Ryan Drago @ MPW, WLW