DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: KENSUKE SASAKI

RIPPA

so there is some WCW that avoids the automatic copyright robots. I remember the old days of YouTube when I could upload Surfer Sandman in 2006, and have it DMCAed within 24 hours. But they're a little less aggressive these days due to changes in site policy and the sheer amount of stuff posted out there.

Also when it comes to things that don't trigger that warning... localized promos from non-WWF things. Like if you had SMW promos for local shows, apparently those aren't in the big book of "stuff WWE owns" (although they own that stuff, it's probably not on the main reel for each episode they own).

It seemed like Japan was a magic land where they wouldn't banhammer accounts for uploading Puro, but i've seen some accounts get taken down for that stuff too.

I wish I could find the clip where Sasaki took on Shoichi Ichimiya where Ichimiya was impersonating Hokuto

And losing his shit in the process. Too freaking funny.

It was even better when Hokuto was in the corner getting pissed off when Sasaki was teasing like he was going to go home with Ichimiya instead.

I wish I could find the clip where Sasaki took on Shoichi Ichimiya where Ichimiya was impersonating Hokuto

And losing his shit in the process. Too freaking funny.

It was even better when Hokuto was in the corner getting pissed off when Sasaki was teasing like he was going to go home with Ichimiya instead.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ccov5_agira-hokuto-kensuke-sasaki-vs-tomohiko-hashimoto-seiya-morohashi-2004-07-01-ddt_sport

Hey, look what I found! 13:00 or so if you absolutely need to skip Katsuhiko Nakajima getting molested by Dino. But really, what's the fun in that?