DVDVR Message Board

NCAAF 2023 - WEEK ONE

RIPPA

We are a good coached team and it’s was unnoticed for a long time. When we give up a play on defense it’s on to the next and just don’t let them in that paint.

I was getting a little mad about the offensive playcalling earlier but I shouldn’t have. They clearly planned to save the RBs for the 2nd half and tire the defense, particularly that big Warren Sapp looking dude in the middle out and it worked.

Speaking of Heisman campaigns, if Travis Hunter is going to keep playing 100+ snaps a game and be as effective as the was this week, and if Colorado can win a good number of games, he's gonna have to get consideration for doing a supersized version of the Charles Woodson act (of course, Woodson needed an undefeated Michigan, one of the most otherworldly plays in college football history, and Manning faceplanting against Florida to get the trophy.)

Stop me if you've heard this before: someone from the Georgia football program was arrested for reckless driving and speeding. (Player Connection Coordinator Jarvis Jones.)

He's the 15th player, coach, or staffer to face reckless driving and/or speeding charges since the fatal crash last year.

Also somehow out gained Duke by 48 yards, had six less penalties for forty less yards, and only loss the turnover margin by one... And got beat by three touchdowns. That's almost impressive in a way.

• Like 1