DVDVR Message Board

AEW Dynamite - 2/15/2023

The Natural

I'm responding to this thread (and catching up and liking posts) very late but I wanted to chime in that as a huge mark for Evil Uno's character work I think it's really fun that he's getting a brief little spotlight match with Mox. Remember ages ago when Noah ran Tenryu & Koshinaka vs Kobashi & Izumida as like a lil' acknowledgement of service for all of IZU's masterful comedy work? And Izumida could actually GO when he had to, despite what our collective misremembering might lead the world to believe. I think Mox vs Uno is gonna be a fun beating. 

That said I mostly agree that this show was fun but not great. Briscoe vs Woods was the clear highlight for me, both guys looked awesome and I'd love to see Woods move up the roster as a top heel. Him and Darby having a feud where Darby takes lots of suplexes would be a sight. And as much as I'm on about de-pushing Mox, Jericho and Danielson ASAP to make space for the 30 & under guys, I would be totally onboard for an emotional MJF vs Briscoe program. 

• Like 3

I can't get the search function to work and I'm wondering what the general vibe around here is so far on the Action Andretti experiment. Obviously he's a super promising guy, I just kind of wonder what you do with him when you already have so many high flying spunky underdog dudes on the roster. Also kind of a weird choice having him pin Jericho then immediately feud Jericho with Starks so that now Jericho is feuding with two guys who have both already pinned him clean.