DVDVR Message Board

DC Comics - 2023

Dolfan in NYC

On 10/7/2023 at 8:10 PM, 赤い竜 said:

They reverted Donna Troy's origin back to something similar to her pre-crisis origin. 

There's a character that definitely needs their origin messed around with some more.

1 minute ago, Brian Fowler said:

There's a character that definitely needs their origin messed around with some more.

Well they undid all the messing around. So every other Donna Troy origin is invalid.

I think they defaulted Wally's West dad back to pre-crisis characterization. But I'm not sure yet. Waid does prefer pre-crisis.

Wildcats is ending in November at issue 12, and Stormwatch ends it current run in BATMAN THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD #6 which is out today.

Outsiders is the next Wildstorm themed book. The Planetary series for DC's Earth 0.

Zealot appears in Birds of Prey.

I can't help but feel DC will introduce something closer to the old Wildstorm universe in the infinite Multiverse. They did introduce a Milestone 90's Earth.

On 10/10/2023 at 12:19 AM, Brian Fowler said:

Did you happen to the Titans issue recently where the team go to a Titans Convention and Donna ends up on a panel discussing her career.

• 2 weeks later...

DC is starting up new line called Compact Comics, digest tpb reprints of old comics like All Star Superman, Far Sector, Watchmen etc. Each are $9.99.

https://www.dc.com/blog/2023/11/02/dc-announces-dc-compact-comics

Anyway I don't wanna post links too much in the future, in this day and age anyone can google or use twitter to get quick information regarding entertainment. We are not living in 1983. 

• 3 weeks later...