-is japanese

-hasn't had a TV explode in his face

-would no sell all of Ambrose's shitty offence and then Powerbomb him

Well, I'm sold.

Voting for Ambrose.

You beat me to the same comment.

Ambrose:

-is too stupid to win a match on PPV

He's not stupid!  He didn't know that was an electrical cable hooked to that monitor.  He's just used to people tying things down whenever he's around.  He's the reason your motel t.v. remote is chained to the night stand.  You know, in his beautiful mind he thought that he gathered enough of them together all at the same place and time...it would be enough to change the world.

And I for one think that's a beautiful sentiment from a troubled and confused drifter who murdered a man during the blizzard of '15 but let's not worry about that part right now.

Ambrose was so sooo good for a while there. Then he became a parody of himself, complete with shitty props and getting too cutesy with his promos and character. Austin's criticisms of Ambrose are spot on. He needs to tone it down and veer a little more towards psychopath. He can do this while still being a babyface. His match with Rollins posted by Rippa was incredible but then he kept trying to recapture that match and never accomplished it. He's had a string of really disappointing PPV matches, though the blame is shared on that. He still has massive potential but he needs to adjust a few things.

See this is the question of was it his say, or the company that books him and, in theory, writes his promos and lays out his matches.

While his unscripted youtube promos are better than the stuff he's cutting on TV regularly, some of those aforementioned issues pop up (but not nearly as often). Also, we can only vote on what we see, not on what may exist but does not because of Vince McMahon.

Ambrose:

-is too stupid to win a match on PPV

He's not stupid! He didn't know that was an electrical cable hooked to that monitor. He's just used to people tying things down whenever he's around. He's the reason your motel t.v. remote is chained to the night stand. You know, in his beautiful mind he thought that he gathered enough of them together all at the same place and time...it would be enough to change the world.

And I for one think that's a beautiful sentiment from a troubled and confused drifter who murdered a man during the blizzard of '15 but let's not worry about that part right now.

Ambrose collecting remote controls like Dragon Balls would salvage everything. Alas, it's not nearly as likely as, say, him jobbing to Barrett after someone throws salt in his eyes.

Hm. That Okabayashi match in the thread just didn't click for me at all. I like other stuff of his I've seen, but I think cumulatively I've gotta go with Dean for the voting period.

I hated most of Ambrose's work this voting period for reasons that aren't entirely his fault.  He may be the worst booked wrestler in the worst booked promotion of the entire voting period.  He went from being the hot up and comer to a wrestler no one gives a fuck about...and somehow he gets my vote.

Yuji Okabayashi is a person who could be sitting in my office right now and I wouldn't know who he is. 

I hated most of Ambrose's work this voting period for reasons that aren't entirely his fault.  He may be the worst booked wrestler in the worst booked promotion of the entire voting period.

Hey, TNA may not have any people in this tournament, but it still exists.

Pitifully.

• Like 1

I hated most of Ambrose's work this voting period for reasons that aren't entirely his fault.  He may be the worst booked wrestler in the worst booked promotion of the entire voting period.

Hey, TNA may not have any people in this tournament, but it still exists.

Pitifully.

You make a valid point.  I may or may not have forgot that there was a such thing as TNA.