DVDVR Message Board

February 2014 Football thread

The Natural

Chico Flores plays chickenshit heel at West Ham. Fans are beying for his blood. What a time this would be for Frank Lampard or Paul Ince to jump the barrier, knock Chico out cold and redeem themselves for a huge face turn at Upton Park.

I wonder how much of a mindfuck City's lack of activity in the transfer window could be. Everyone was convinced they'd go nuts here and instead they went "nah, we're good."

Arsenal's usual luck with injuries turned farcical today. Kallstrom, who just signed on loan, injured his back in his first training session. Appears to be long term.

The story i read said he was already injured before the transfer and Arsene was aware of it.

Arsenal's usual luck with injuries turned farcical today. Kallstrom, who just signed on loan, injured his back in his first training session. Appears to be long term.

The story i read said he was already injured before the transfer and Arsene was aware of it.

Sounds like total bullshit, to me.  What's the source of these "rumblings"?

Sounds like total bullshit, to me.  What's the source of these "rumblings"?

The British Broadcasting Company

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26000458

No big deal, although to be honest Arsenal have the worst run of fixtures I've ever seen and could probably use an able body.

I like how you shut your face... :(

Silly three points dropped. So far, without Lucas and a midfield of Gerrard and Henderson, it's been two very average performances and a wonderful thrashing of them bitters. I don't think it's going to work in the long run, but we'll always have that 4-0.