DVDVR Message Board

TNA iMPACT Spoilers for 2/8/24 - Orlando, FL

*Taped for Xplosion: Jason Hotch (w/ John Skyler) def. Rich Swann after AJ Francis cost Swann the match.
*Taped for Xplosion: Jake Something def. Shera

TNA iMPACT - Airing February 8, 2024 from Orlando, FL

*Chris Sabin def. John Skyler (w/ Jason Hotch) (7:08) with the Cradle Shock

*Tasha Steelz def. Xia Brookside (4:38) via sunset flip with tights pulled.

*Zachary Wentz (w/ Trey Miguel) def. Speedball Mike Bailey (11:53) with the UFO Cutter after Trey interfered behind the ref's back. After the match, Trent Seven saves Speedball from a post-match attack by the Rascalz. Steve Maclin attacks Speedball & Seven until Nic Nemeth makes the save.

*Jordynne Grace & Trinity def. Gisele Shaw & Savannah Evans (6:52) when Trinity used Starstruck on Savannah.

*Kon def. Richard Adonis & Ori Gold (0:28) after a chokeslam. After the match, PCO comes out and has a pullapart brawl with Kon to the back.

*Josh Alexander def. Alan Angels (3:57) via ankle lock submission.  After the match, Josh is attacked by the debuting Simon Gotch. 

*Alex Shelley def. Eddie Edwards (w/ Alisha) (14:34) after Eddie missed the Boston Knee Party. After the match, Brian Myers came down to help Eddie attack Shelley but Kushida & Kevin Knight run them off. 

Edited by DreamBroken

Packed a bunch in to this episode. Tasha/Xia was short but nice to see Tasha regain the win. Wentz/Speedball was good with fun post-match chaos. Similarly the Kon/PCO brawl was a blast.

Nice out of nowhere debut from Simon Gotch.  Good main event from Shelley and Edwards. 

Speedball vs Wentz was really good. Good to see Trent Seven back. I think there's a six man tag coming our way.

The former Aiden English was like "I know who that is!" when Simon Gotch attacked Josh Alexander.

Main event was good, but the System seems to be losing quite often this early into their tenure.

Are GYV just hedging their bets with the attack on Ace Austin or was this to explain an injury? I hope this doesn't mess up the best of three! Although winning two straight due to an injury you caused would be a pretty standard dastardly heel thing to do!

Edited by Shartnado
GYV-ABC angle?
  • Like 1

I might need to rewatch the episode because thinking about the D'Amore firing it bummed me out when watching it live.  I bought the yearly plan for TNA+ since it saved a bit of money but I was left wondering if I regretted my decision.  I think they have a good thing going at this time and hope the news doesn't kill their momentum.

• Like 2