DVDVR Message Board

Well, the Alonso that runs CMLL now was backstage at an aew show a while back, I think, when Dark Angel was there, so you can prob trace some kind of relationship back to then at least. Plus, it makes sense since they both work w njpw. 

12 hours ago, Shartnado said:

Was Snake Eyes just a highly promoted house show, or is it/will it be available to watch somewhere?

I think that was a TV taping. Yes, I'm trying to be nice and pay attention to TNA again. Can't hold a grudge forever.

• Thanks 1

Based on her Busted Open radio interview, tafka Dana Brooke certainly thinks she's capable of more. To me she's always come off as someone who's certainly willing to try anything. I thought she was great in those MITB matches, particularly the pandemic one. TNA certainly has the roster space to for her to figure out if she's cut out for this or not. I'm honestly a little impressed she's choosing to continue, seeing as how she was a fitness model recruit and they normally don't do the minor league grind thing after release. I hope good things for her, as she seems like a decent human.