DVDVR Message Board

Well, look who's back?  Back again! 

It's gonna be Total Nonstop Action from now on!   Again! 

You could say they're Hard to Kill!    (Hey, that pay per view is in 2 weeks!) 

• Like 2

They're still doing best-of episodes. The 6-man with the Elvises vs. Low Ki/Styles/Jerry Lynn was an absolutely insane sprint. I mean it being TNA they had to put Siaki and Estrada and poor poor Jimmy Wang Yang, already having suffered as a delusional Japanese cowboy, under that fucking gimmick but they didn't care and just whipped ass at 10x speed. They showed the classico Daniels/Joe/Styles match which I'm gonna catch all of here in a bit. The corker though was an ancient 8-man tag from New Japan featuring the WAR combo of (drumroll please)... Karl Anderson/Ishii/Iizuka/GIANTOOO BERNARDOOOOOO vs. Angle, Nash, Chono, and Riki Choshu 😆 At the end all the faces had their submissions locked in for the tap, except legendary submission wrestler Kevin Nash who stood on the apron and watched. 

9 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

They're still doing best-of episodes. The 6-man with the Elvises vs. Low Ki/Styles/Jerry Lynn was an absolutely insane sprint. I mean it being TNA they had to put Siaki and Estrada and poor poor Jimmy Wang Yang, already having suffered as a delusional Japanese cowboy, under that fucking gimmick but they didn't care and just whipped ass at 10x speed. They showed the classico Daniels/Joe/Styles match which I'm gonna catch all of here in a bit. The corker though was an ancient 8-man tag from New Japan featuring the WAR combo of (drumroll please)... Karl Anderson/Ishii/Iizuka/GIANTOOO BERNARDOOOOOO vs. Angle, Nash, Chono, and Riki Choshu 😆 At the end all the faces had their submissions locked in for the tap, except legendary submission wrestler Kevin Nash who stood on the apron and watched. 

I turned it on about halfway in to see Kong vs. Gail Kim and figured they must have been doing a best-of show to reestablish the TNA brand.  I thought to myself, "if Kurt vs. Joe is up next, my theory has legs."

Then they came back from the commercial with that 8-man tag.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Lemme see, I think they also had:

Beer Money vs. Motor City

Joe vs. Angle brawl

a section on the career of Eric Young, which was a solid move

and probably some other stuff

Yeah, then they finished, of course, with AJ-Joe-Daniels.

• Like 1

I'm curious enough about Hard to Kill that normally I'd order it and watch it live with my brother but who thought it was a good idea to go up against a NFL Playoff game? Even WWE doesn't try to do that, the Royal Rumble is (typically) intentionally on a night with no NFL. Should have had it on Friday night. And I know I'd be spoiled if I tried to watch it Tuesday which is the next time I'd be free.

• Sad 1