DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Man, I REALLY want to know what it was that set him off. I'm glad Kingston seems like he's in a good place mentally. Love the guy.
  3. You could get the deal with the free membership when it was running.
  4. 4 goals for Pastrnak, Pastamania runnin wild.
  5. I don't object to Archer becoming USA champ, even if the means were not ideal and it is likely going to be a short reign. I'd probably have Juice win it back before WK and have Juice/Mox III at WK. Will/ELP was what probably everyone expected it to be, but I found ELP doing certain moves a bit too much. Feels like he was killed a bit here.
  6. It'll probably take at least three hours to scroll that Twitter death thread. One omission I noticed: Sky High. I'm also holding out for them to release the shorts... you can't tell me a collection of, say, the Goofy toons like "How to Ski" shouldn't be there.
  7. Great ending to Righteous Gemstones, although I'm not sure what would really carry Season 2 outside of Jesse getting back into everyone's good graces.
  8. The cast in that movie is just so godamn great. The sequel slightly improves the already great cast, gives the movie a way the fuck better story, and gives Ricci more to do and it's one of my favorite 90's movies.
  9. That was the most fun I've had with this game, and all I did was sit on the edge of that precipice in case I needed to do a quick run in to prevent that thing from resetting. I never even saw what he was fighting. I desperately wanted it to go godlike, and I wasn't disappointed.
  10. The actual new moves mostly look great! There's even an Okada-y tilt a whirl tombstone! I will talk shit about this then end up buying it when it's pathetically cheap and fastidiouly update the bad movesets of downloaded edits, without ever remembering to actually wrestle a match!
  11. 1st Tuesday AXS is the October 29th and Twitch will air it Tuesday and Friday for us Comcast people.
  12. Since it appears to be the Jets, I assume Wahoo (for Dont Call It Colimbus Day).
  13. Lmao at their cynical preorder bonus being a load of thrown together gaga shit headed by a character that ended up DOA because Vince can't book and Bray can't wrestle This looks...remarkably bad, and most of the additions seem like they were made by people who don't like wrestling, to appeal to youtubers who don't like wrestling And they took out the ability to make the AEW title, which was probably more out of ineptitude than spite Can u imagine the sheer scale of the day one bugs
  14. I take back all of the bad things I said because they included the original Tombstone with both legs on the one side. Lots of Okada moves too.
  15. Eryk Anders' upside is basically a better version of OSP. However, I think St. Preux is fighting more to his strengths now. Granted, it took awhile for him to do that. However, with St. Preux, you know he is losing big or winning big. You're not going to be trying to figure out if he did enough. If you take out the Rountree fight, Anders either wins big or you don't feel confident he comfortably won on anyone's scorecards. He might lose 30-27 3x in a fight where you can score it 30-27 for him easily if you just parse though everything that happened in the fight. You're not going to be elevated in the UFC if that happens every other time you fight. In addition, he is still fighting guys like Gerald Meerschaert. No slight to Meerschaert, but he is a fringe level talent who at best will be a solid gatekeeper. That should be a clear, decisive victory for him.
  16. Today
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?