DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Another update https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1568617/ex-wwe-chairman-vince-mcmahon-files-motion-force-janel-grant-lawsuit-arbitration/
  3. Thank god Rita Moreno is still alive. I had to look and find out. She is 92. You know it's gonna be very very dusty even if you watch that trailer. And let's all say that two word phrase all together: **** ******
  4. Dunno tbh. Maybe it make more sense to do that next year when the NXT show is further established on the CW. Below is the eligible picks from WWE.COM FRIDAY’S AVAILABLE DRAFT POOL AJ Styles Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn Alpha Academy (Chad Gable, Otis, Akira Tozawa and Maxxine Dupri) Andrade Bianca Belair Bron Breakker Cedric Alexander and Ashante “Thee” Adonis Ivar Jey Uso LA Knight Liv Morgan Nia Jax Randy Orton Ricochet Seth Rollins Shayna Baszler Sheamus The Bloodline (Roman Reigns, Solo Sikoa, “MFT” Tama Tonga and Paul Heyman) The O.C. (Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson and Michin) Zoey Stark * NXT Superstars will be eligible to be drafted. MONDAY’S AVAILABLE DRAFT POOL #DIY Apollo Crews Braun Strowman Bronson Reed Candice LeRae and Indi Hartwell Chelsea Green and Piper Niven CM Punk The Creed Brothers (Julius Creed, Brutus Creed and Ivy Nile) Damage CTRL (IYO SKY, Dakota Kai and Kabuki Warriors) Drew McIntyre Final Testament (Karrion Kross, AOP, Scarlett and Paul Ellering) Giovanni Vinci Imperium (Gunther and Ludwig Kaiser) Jade Cargill Judgment Day (Finn Bálor, Dominik Mysterio and JD McDonagh) Kayden Carter and Katana Chance Kevin Owens Legado del Fantasma (Santos Escobar, Angel, Berto and Elektra Lopez) LWO (Rey Mysterio, Carlito, Dragon Lee, Cruz Del Toro, Joaquin Wilde and Zelina Vega) Naomi Natalya New Catch Republic (Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate) New Day (Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) Odyssey Jones Pretty Deadly (Elton Prince and Kit Wilson) Shinsuke Nakamura Tegan Nox The Pride (Bobby Lashley, Street Profits and B-Fab) Tiffany Stratton * NXT Superstars will be eligible to be drafted.
  5. i was just wondering if/when this was ever going to air. I remember last fall Corgan mentioned that he had signed for two shows on CW that were "Wrestling-adjacent". one was NWA POWERRR! and the other was rumored to be him focusing on his home life and preparing for his wedding. They actually got married back in September, so this obviously has been in the works for a while.
  6. I thought the idea of butcher block countertops was wonderful (they look fantastic) until I was informed that most people straight up use them as cutting boards. I mean, that's their purpose, yes, but cutting food on your countertop without a separate board to thoroughly clean and eventually replace is absolute madman behavior.
  7. it isn't set to take effect for 120 days, so don't put in your notice yet!
  8. Wondering if the thing about NXT getting picks this year was misinformation (or disinformation), or if plans changed after the news and "news" people got hold of it.
  9. Today
  10. They are kicking out Vinci opposed to a complete breakup. Presumably we see someone replace Vinci.
  11. good list, mine probably would look pretty similar. Have you watched the '90s made-for-tv Generation X movie? i think it was supposed to be a backdoor pilot for a series maybe? my memory is fuzzy, but i did find it on YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiEPCNIYVUs back in high school, the local pop radio station was hyping up a horror/slasher movie premiering at the local movie theater. considering that my friends and i considered ourselves horror buffs, we knew we had to check it out, despite never hearing of it before. The title of the movie was "Pool Party Massacre". the movie was BAD. multiple shots with boom mics. at least one scene where you could hear the director (i think you heard him say 'cut' but i don't 100% recall). one scene where the camera inexplicably panned too far one way and you saw other cast members just standing around. Easily the most unprofessional movie i have ever seen in a real theater. And it's not like this was some local group that made it. It was made in like Spain or something? Germany. Eventually it saw a DVD release under the name "The Pool" where they cut out all the stuff that shouldn't have been there in the first place. it's on YouTube cut into parts, but here's the Wikipedia article for it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swimming_Pool_(2001_film) wish i had kept one of the flyers they made up for this movie, but that's long gone. thanks for this! i had never heard of Omniverse but it sounds super interesting so will be checking this out.
  12. This is way off topic, but I have to say it: I've been mobile-version-only for years now, and due to the smaller screen I have legitimately thought that was a jokey Bill Murray headshot this whole time. And speaking of guys from Chicago who I liked a lot more as a kid (how bout that segue?!): https://blabbermouth.net/news/billy-corgans-adventures-in-carnyland-a-new-unscripted-series-set-to-premiere-next-month
  13. Man, I forgot all about that shit. If the CMLL stuff pretty much just dies with that and the Blue Panther tag + singles, that sucks. Tony could have had a whole booking plan laid to waste. "Curses! Foiled again!" But if you think about it, Hechicero did seem to have his number in that match, and did attack him after. SEEDS~!
  14. Kacey Musgraves - Deeper Well (Official Music Video) (youtube.com) Dolly Parton - Southern Accents (youtube.com)
  15. Well they did 10 years ago, I haven't checked it out in awhile.
  16. Johnny Cash 'Songwriter' Album Features 11 Unreleased Original Songs (variety.com)
  17. ...and now I gotta buy a new Blu Ray player cause mine is shot At least I found out!
  18. I don't understand breaking up Imperium. That seems like a terrible idea. Same with Judgement Day. I know JD isn't fully broken up yet but there's just no reason to break them apart. Seems like pretty daft creative, but there's been a lot of that outside the main event.
  19. Why cut a promo when someone's already done all the work for you?
  20. I'm a big fan of recessed lights, which I guess kinda explains why I'm a Kinsey 2
  21. I wondered who sniped me on that Tom of Finland eBay auction.
  22. I also loved it when she made fun of the Dubbalos who call the bloodline shit “cinema.” It really is the dumbest thing ever…
  23. That was a good follow up to episode 5. Was kind of surprised to see no Xavier or Storm show up though I suspect things will get worse before that happens.
  24. Some X-Books came out today, mostly all positive developments. Except for the Xavier stuff. I think Xavier will try to terminate Nathaniel Essex (Enigma) of (Earth-616).
  25. Huh? Liv is significantly more athletic than Becky.
  1. Load more activity