DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 12/9/21

*Before the Impact Preshow Match: Lady Frost def. Kimber Lee (w/ Brandi Lauren) (9:03) with a top rope twisting moonsault.

Impact Wrestling - Airing December 9, 2021 from Las Vegas, NV

*Deonna Purrazzo & Matthew Rehwoldt def. Mickie James & Chris Sabin (8:12) when Deonna pinned Mickie with a sunset flip while holding onto Rehwoldt for leverage

*Rohit Raju (w/ Raj Singh) def. Lawrence D via DQ (2:13) when Josh Alexander came out and took out Rohit & Raj. After the match, Josh demands Jonah come out. Scott D'Amore comes out and announces Jonah is not in the building because he told him to stay home for this reason. D'Amore gets that Josh is angry and announces Josh vs. Jonah for Hard to Kill. Josh complained about having to wait until then and said Scott was testing his patience. Scott put over Josh as being family and said he wants him to be the face of the company but he's losing control and has to get his emotions in check. Josh lays out Raj Singh with the C4 Spike before leaving.

*FinJuice (David Finlay & Juice Robinson) def. The Learning Tree (VSK & Zicky Dice) (3:29) when Juice pinned VSK after Demolition Decapitation 

*Eric Young def. Rhino (8:02) with the Piledriver after a low blow in a street fight. Deaner & Joe Doering interfered leading to Heath, Rich Swann, & Willie Mack to make the save until they were taken out by The Good Brothers.

*Decay (Black Taurus, Crazzy Steve, Havok, & Rosemary) def. The Influence (Madison Rayne & Tenille Dashwood) and The IInspiration (Cassie Lee & Jessie McKay) (w/ Kaleb with a K) (8:57) when Rosemary pinned Tenille after the Spear. 

*Matt Cardona def. W. Morrissey (14:50) to advance to the main event of Hard to Kill, via DQ when Morrissey shoved the referee. After the match, Morrissey powerbombed Cardona. Chelsea Green ran down to cover Cardona. Moose ran in to try and attack Cardona but Morrissey laid him out with a big boot. Morrissey went after Chelsea but Cardona recovered and sent Morrissey from the ring. Moose watched from the stage as Cardona raised the Impact worlds championship.

Edited by DreamBroken

• DreamBroken changed the title to Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 12/9/21

Good build for Hard to Kill. Lady Frost shined on BTI and getting added to Ultimate X was cool. the IInspiration/Influence was fun and will probably lead to them feuding with each other.

Solid main event with blood adding to it. Was a little unclear but seemed odd to announce the triple threat for Hard to Kill just to then go back to changing it to a singles now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DreamBroken said:

Good build for Hard to Kill. Lady Frost shined on BTI and getting added to Ultimate X was cool. the IInspiration/Influence was fun and will probably lead to them feuding with each other.

Solid main event with blood adding to it. Was a little unclear but seemed odd to announce the triple threat for Hard to Kill just to then go back to changing it to a singles now.

Lady Frost hit a perfect Skytwister Press!  The Zicky Dice/VSK vs David Finlay/Juice Robinson was the best wrestling on the show that I didn't fast forward through.  Matt Cardona is so fun,  LOOKIT THE BLOOD!

• Like 3

On 11/23/2021 at 7:46 AM, kafkonia said:

I question having teams named the Influence and the IInspiration in the same match. If nothing else it could have been built to with a sub-Midnight Express vs Midnight Express storyline.

I really did like Tenille and Jessi's little "Aussie Off" about what the name of that super group would be. I know it's the cliche but what were WWE thinking splitting up Jessi and Cassie to begin with?

Zack Ryder vs. Big Cass as a meaningful main event of a weekly television show, who saw that coming? Yeah the advertising on this one felt strange, like Morrisey was already in but Cardona had to earn his spot. Why didn't they just call this a #1 contenders match? Anyway, watch was really good all that aside.

EY vs. Rhino was probably my favorite part of the night, really dug commentary bringing up Rhino's roots being "extreme," was really hoping to see EY get gored in half too. The Casey Jones mask is a nice touch for Young too.

• Like 2

I couldn't figure out what made Kaleb's outfits seem so off (I mean even outside of what he's going for) and I think it's because he's well built man that the outfits aren't flattering to his body. Like we can't even get Piransi to make jokes about it because they're so off.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nineteen said:

I really did like Tenille and Jessi's little "Aussie Off" about what the name of that super group would be. I know it's the cliche but what were WWE thinking splitting up Jessi and Cassie to begin with?

Cassie's been on record saying that splitting her and Jesse up was her idea.

• Like 1