DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is Cesaro Being A Moron

Dolfan in NYC

2 hours ago, Brysynner said:

My concern is Roman and Dolph win their title matches and Lana leaves Rusev and hooks back up with Dolph since he's a champion and Rusev is not. Make Lana to be the modern day Sunny

My take is Roman becomes US champ, and somehow Lana is included as part of the champion's package.  She screams about how she hates stupid Roman Reigns (she's already done that on the Raw Fallout), but soon falls for the guy.  It would be such a Vince thing to do.

On 8/10/2016 at 10:58 AM, NickMD said:

I'd love to know who the moron is who thought Sami and Cesaro should be on Raw.  Sami especially as the spiritual successor to Daniel would have been fantastic.  But as it is Cesaro's doing whatever and Sami is already lost in the shuffle.  Yes, he had the Rollins match last week but now what?  Wait for Finn to win the title so he goes after that?  Not the worst thing in the world but there's better options on SD for Sami.

The Sami/Owens feud ending in a loser leaves town match would have been great.  They could bring back that stipulation in general if they need an excuse to switch someone to the other brand.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I wonder if the company will (again?) Break them up given its so invested  publicly on the marriage. 

Maybe I'm reading too much into the storyline.  Wouldn't be the first time. But something about it feels off. Fingers crossed that it's just overactive armchair booking again.

Saw the Stroh'sman Squash on Raw en Espanol. That might've been the best one yet; poor dude just looked like a deer in headlights. Getting ragdolled out of the ring was the cherry on top. Also, never noticed that our resident mean giant has a tattoo of a powerlifter under his arm. 

Whoever finally beats him will probably be some NXT callup out of nowhere, I bet.