DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: RICO CONSTANTINO

RIPPA

I love that SNH match. Rock and Coach on fire on commentary.  Jackie being a valet and not a worker.  Spike being awesome and Rico bouncing like a pinball.  The diss of Tony Schiavone's "It's a modified [insert wrestling move]" schtick.  The screwjob ending that sells Spike as a pint-sized world beater.  What a perfect wrestling thing.

I am close to 50 years old and Spike Dudley is five pounds heavier than I am.  I LOVE MY METABOLISM AND GENETIC MAKEUP~!

Didn't he turn out to be a total lunatic after he got out of wrestling? I may be mixing him up with other stories though.

I think you are mixing him up with another story. 

According to his LinkedIn page, he is still an officer in good standing with the Nevada Taxi Cab authority.   He got fired from the position in 2012-ish for working an indie match while he was on light duty, but he appealed and was reinstated. 

From what I've read, he enjoys his post-WWE career in law enforcement and hasn't done anything crazy or stupid other than that brief time where he was trying to relive the glory days days in the Pacific indies while still working as a US Marshall..

The People Also Viewed panel beside his profile is hilarious.  Dr. Tom Pritchard (Entertainment Professional), John Layfield (Wrestling God) and the lamentable Paul Roma (Sales At Office Depot) are notable highlights.

The Pro Wrestler LinkedIn Page thread sounds like something worthy of creation.   JOHN FELIX ANTHONY CENA~!