DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

A lot of people like me bought almost everything while the free money was around.  I've bought a few expensive things since, such as the Turismo, but there hasn't been much to spend money on.  That's why I've wound up with a bunch. 

Pretty sure Phil will never get into a car with me after my crash during Titan of a Job.  I hit a lamp post and we did 5 or 6 somersaults in my Tursimo before we finally came to a stop, while Dan was cheering us on to hit one more flip, right into the approaching gas station.  Next time I'm guessing his response will be "No thanks, I'll walk."

• Like 1

Pretty sure Phil will never get into a car with me after my crash during Titan of a Job.  I hit a lamp post and we did 5 or 6 somersaults in my Tursimo before we finally came to a stop, while Dan was cheering us on to hit one more flip, right into the approaching gas station.  Next time I'm guessing his response will be "No thanks, I'll walk."

I ride with Mark all the time so clearly I don't care who I am rolling with

My bigger issue is that I saw us both dying, using the one life and me being the one boned and having to spectate the rest of the time

Racing + parachuting + sports

Hard to get level 200+

I am only concerned with getting to 120 for my last weapon unlock.  Then I can start scaling back online play and focus more on Story Mode and maybe put a dent into Borderlands 2..

• Like 1

I need to start playing the new World Cup game i got. I won once but need to start doing the single player / qualifying modes.

I am intrigued by the new Borderlands prequels i read about in the new Xbox magaizne. Of course, i still havent played Borderlands 2 yet.

I am intrigued by the new Borderlands prequels i read about in the new Xbox magaizne. Of course, i still havent played Borderlands 2 yet.

Thanks to GTA Online, both Rippa and I know that out of all of the characters, you will want to play Maya the Siren and that we should drive our own runners.

I just hopped on to try to do some racing, but it's tough swimming 'cause it seems like when you hit the "join race" button on the phone, 50 percent of the time it's Grand Tour II, and it's 17 miles of suck. Pass. GTA motorcycle race and me with no custom motorcycle? Pass. 

And I've also learned that races with small amounts of people (4 or so, maybe 6) suck if the host has catchup off. If there's not a crowd around to potentially trigger off an insane collision, someone's gonna get ahead of the others by a decent margin. Every 4 person or less race I was in did the same thing - the leader would get a huge lead no one could touch, and everyone would separate.

I was hoping to find some user-created wackiness~! but the only user-created race I did was actually really good, it was just a crazy-long lap race (4-mile laps) and by the time I did two laps of it, I was ready for a nap. One lap would've been perfect. Really good one, though, right up there with the R*-approved races.

I don't necessarily mind them if the field is much bigger and can stay bunched up and chaos can occur, but if it's a small field, you're toast if someone's more familiar with the course than you are. Needs more study.

Me and Whale were driving around in Freemode and popped into Ammu-Nation in the North of the City. Meanwhile Cristobal is hainging around outside someone's house, waiting for them to come out and die. Which they aren't doing. I drive down and it's the house next to the rooftop Skate Park. So I turn my mic to open, yell "SKATE PARK!" and start doing flying Spinderella's off the ramps. Cris joins in.

The guy who was refusing to leave his house decides that since we're doing that, obviously we're friendly and not hostile like he though, so he drives out and starts doing stunts with us. Cris blows him up immediately. He also managed to ram someone who was flying by in an Annihilator.

This is why Cris has no friends. Also, he forgot Extreme Rules was on until I reminded him.

I'm not hostile at all. I just kill anyone who gets in range of me that isn't crew or friend.

GTA5stats.com is the second bestest website ever.

Put in your gamertag, wait for your profile to be pulled, get cool stats and a customized sig block.

kidsixxx.png

Mine archenemy is metatext.  Makes sense given the number of deathmatches we've thrown to each other on Jobber Thursdays..

And yeah, I am not sure how that stat is computed.  I would think that Dan and Robert have smoked me more times than you have.

somebody named mikefizz has apparently killed me 53 times, and I've taken out Ninjadud200 45 times.  I feel good about taking out a dud of a ninja, but I'm gonna have to hunt down this mikefizz asshole.  Funny thing - I have no memory of either of these people.  I'm guessing they're both from that one stupid deathmatch I did that was a bunch of people in a tiny, enclosed space with no cover and no kill limit.

Good Lord, but those leaderboards are goofy.  And Disturbing.  Somebody called wraith4912.1 has purchased 10000 dances, and visited the ladies of the evening 3100 times.  This is one case where I really hope the guy hacked his save file.

• Like 1

Good Lord, but those leaderboards are goofy.  And Disturbing.  Somebody called wraith4912.1 has purchased 10000 dances, and visited the ladies of the evening 3100 times.  This is one case where I really hope the guy hacked his save file.

I am wondering if the arch enemy is based on just freemode type things.

You and JT have killed each other collecting bounties and that would keep the total low.

Like my arch enemy is Dan. But it says he only killed me 13 times. Obviously that number is WAY higher if it counted deathmatches

Fresh's archenemy AND victim is Dan.  I have put down Catalina way more times that Waingro has.  Now that Rippa has a Combat MG, he is becoming the new Waingro even though he looks like the thinner version of Christian Bale's character from American Hustle.

I think the archenemy/victim stuff is for a single session, like one DM or one freemode run.  Otherwise, I think most 360 folks would top my current archenemy and victim.  Dan and I shoot each other at least half a dozen times in every DM we do.