DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Speaking of the creator - I fiddled with it very briefly.

Tried to make a race at the airport but learned that you can't place anything because the area is considered restricted.

Mark said the same thing happened to him when he tried to put something instead Fort Zuccudo

Booo.....

Got in from B'More around 6PM but I think you guys were all worn out from earning billions or were getting ready to watch the PPV.

I should be on at the usual time today.  My girlfriend and I have a contract pending for our townhouse on Saturday, so stress levels wiil be rising and I will need to get my murder on in the afternoons.

Ha!  So this stupid RP Lobby + Cash -$100000 deathmatch that I never accept invites to because I hate most player created content is custom designed so that only the host wins. 

The competitors all spawn in an alleway with the default forced weapon (knives) while the host spawns above them on a rooftop with line of sight and there is a minigun nearby for him to mow down everyone.

Why didn't I think of that?

Got in from B'More around 6PM but I think you guys were all worn out from earning billions or were getting ready to watch the PPV.

I should be on at the usual time today. My girlfriend and I have a contract pending for our townhouse on Saturday, so stress levels wiil be rising and I will need to get my murder on in the afternoons.

I was on right before Lucha but i think you guys (or at least Phil) was doing ME3.

Did a bunch of parachuting to try and get the 3 minute medal. Did one 150 ft and survive jump, but i still only have 3 of 5.

Ha!  So this stupid RP Lobby + Cash -$100000 deathmatch that I never accept invites to because I hate most player created content is custom designed so that only the host wins. 

The competitors all spawn in an alleway with the default forced weapon (knives) while the host spawns above them on a rooftop with line of sight and there is a minigun nearby for him to mow down everyone.

Aww.... now you hate Robert and Stout's posts from a few pages back.

Me and Whale were driving around in Freemode and popped into Ammu-Nation in the North of the City. Meanwhile Cristobal is hainging around outside someone's house, waiting for them to come out and die. Which they aren't doing. I drive down and it's the house next to the rooftop Skate Park. So I turn my mic to open, yell "SKATE PARK!" and start doing flying Spinderella's off the ramps. Cris joins in.

The guy who was refusing to leave his house decides that since we're doing that, obviously we're friendly and not hostile like he though, so he drives out and starts doing stunts with us. Cris blows him up immediately. He also managed to ram someone who was flying by in an Annihilator.

This is why Cris has no friends. Also, he forgot Extreme Rules was on until I reminded him.

Phil beat me to it on those stupid DMs.

I played way too much Friday and Saturday.  I'm up about $2.2M, and 10-12 levels, from where I was on Thursday.  Got more than $6M sitting in the bank waiting for the update.  I kept spawning into freemode out of missions, mainly Rooftop Rumble, with occasionally comical results.  So many people were spamming Rooftop Rumble that there were supers literally stacked on top of each other outside Martin's place.  I took a few pictures of that.  Also, every guy I shot dropped $500.  I thought that was nice of them.

Got 2 more car bomb kills, so I'm up to gold on that now, and I finally unlocked LSPD tint for the heavy sniper.  I've got that on every gun I'm even remotely likely to use, so I think I'm done with tints.

Aww.... now you hate Robert and Stout's posts from a few pages back.

I am old and lazy.

I played way too much Friday and Saturday.  I'm up about $2.2M, and 10-12 levels, from where I was on Thursday.  Got more than $6M sitting in the bank waiting for the update.  I kept spawning into freemode out of missions, mainly Rooftop Rumble, with occasionally comical results.  So many people were spamming Rooftop Rumble that there were supers literally stacked on top of each other outside Martin's place.  I took a few pictures of that.  Also, every guy I shot dropped $500.  I thought that was nice of them.

Got 2 more car bomb kills, so I'm up to gold on that now, and I finally unlocked LSPD tint for the heavy sniper.  I've got that on every gun I'm even remotely likely to use, so I think I'm done with tints.

Now you need to start using pistols in all-weapons-allowed deathmatches just to work on your tint for the pistol. 

C'mon, you know you wanna. Can you get tints for the crowbar? Golf club?

• Like 1

Now you need to start using pistols in all-weapons-allowed deathmatches just to work on your tint for the pistol. 

C'mon, you know you wanna. Can you get tints for the crowbar? Golf club?

I've got about 150 unarmed kills.  Maybe I can get blue fists of doom.

I am dumb because the only two things I want from this update are:

1) Patch garage killer glitch.

2) Unlock all vids on the fake internet, especially the new ep of Princess Robot Bubble Gum.

Now that i have $500k i want thast new motorcycle.

----

I know i told phil, but didnt post.

I did that train tracks race in my turismo R in gta mode. Using boosts, i finished in around 7:30 and i never saw the train.

In most places, you have room to drive next to the tracks,which slso allows you to pick up time.

I want to see what the new bike looks like first.  If it is solid, I will sell my Akuma and get the new motorcycle.

Rumor is that the lowest mansion price is like ten million.  If I am going to bother to buy a mansion, the fucking garage killer bug had better be patched for all time.  If someone shoots me in the garage of my multi million dollar hacienda, I am going to be pissed off.

Also, strippers had better have the option to be topless when they come to the big boy crib.

Wonder what the interest rates are at the First National Bank of Stout.  I can do 20% down, so I don't wanna pay subprime rates.

They could add a loanshark element to the game.  Pay me tomorrow, or expect a visit from melraz.

• Like 5

Wonder what the interest rates are at the First National Bank of Stout.  I can do 20% down, so I don't wanna pay subprime rates.

They could add a loanshark element to the game.  Pay me tomorrow, or expect a visit from melraz.

We cannot send Melraz.  It is hard to collect money from dead people with holes in their heads..  Melraz would shoot them regardless of whether or not they paid up.

Not that this is a bad thing.

• Like 3

In gta, thats how you collect money: off people's dead bodies. :)

Only in $500 increments max, IIRC.   We need to collect millions and millions and millions of dollarz.

$10 million for a mansion? I can't even vaguely begin to imagine paying $10 million for a place to live in this game. I can only imagine moving to a more expensive place if they figure out a way to let you call in your Buzz-ard (the French pronunciation) from your apartment, and if they find a way to expand the garage space so people willing to pony up the dough for nicer places can get, say, 20 garge spaces at the apartment and 10 at a freestanding garage.

It bothers me that I've worked my rear off to amass my, ahem, fortune, and there's some shitdick 14-year-old out there with some kind of editing program with about $200 billion right now who's gonna be the first to move into a $10 million mansion 'cause he can glitch $200 billion more tomorrow.

Yeah, I think a lot of players that sat on the fence about money glitching are now anti money glitch since most money glitchers are also tank rampagers.

I hate the glitchers' mentality of "oh, you work for your money and buy you own cars instead of bringing them over from single-player? How gauche..."

I did a race last night with a dude who was Level 282. Entirely possible legitimately, but I checked his stats anyway. His strength and driving were maxed, but everything else wasn't even close. I think he had 1 1/2 bars on shooting. It could be that he's a big racing fan, but I find it hard to believe a legit 282 would have 1 1/2 bars on shooting and two, maybe, on flying.

It sounds legit.  I have run into quite a few soft rank high level guys that have never fired a gun ever in life.

They barely leave their apartments thanks to the map allowing you do launch jobs rather than the game forcing you to drive to the icon.

But let's say the guy's a hardcore racer and just races. Problem is, racing really hasn't paid crap for RP or money since they dampered down both months ago. It's how I got my start in the game, but they turned off the spigot. He'd have to be an absolutely lunatic hardcore racer to make it to 280-plus doing nothing but racing. It's possible, but highly unlikely. 

I'm sure there are people who have played this game more than me, but I've played this game for almost a freaking month and a half (in Comic Book Guy voice: "Life well spent!") and I've done my share of grinding everything and am still not at 250 yet. I can't imagine the sheer amount of racing this dude would have to do to make this work.