DVDVR Message Board

2015 NBA All Star Weekend

goodhelmet

Shallow digression... Ms. Grande and her outfit.

Not complaining but I've come to the belief that Ariana Grande doesn't own pants. But a NBA halftime show, an album with a rapper on almost every song, and the only rapper we got was Nicki Minaj on a Jessie J song without Jessie J. Kendrick Lamar last year was an aberration.

Shallow digression... Ms. Grande and her outfit.

Not complaining but I've come to the belief that Ariana Grande doesn't own pants. But a NBA halftime show, an album with a rapper on almost every song, and the only rapper we got was Nicki Minaj on a Jessie J song without Jessie J. Kendrick Lamar last year was an aberration.

Plus we know MOTHERFUCKING NAS is there. Do a Grammy style duet with Grande that makes no sense. Just use Nas more.

The mic'd up was funny after one of the plays Melo is yelling from the bench "That's Atlanta basketball right there!"

Also, I'm not sure there's another coach quite like Steve Kerr in sports right now. Hopefully his approach results in playoff success so more coaches are like him.  You mean you can get player's to listen to you without being a raging asshole all the time?!

Haven't watched the All-Star game yet but the celeb game was fun, the 3 point contest was good thought Curry would win too & the USA vs the World rookies game was also good. Not as good as last years though as it was like a slam dunk exhibition towards the end. As for the Slam Dunk Contest this year, I think Zach LaVine deservedly won it.