DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 1/16/15

That is one amazingly low-quality image. I think they just grab shit from torrent files for some stuff because they've used screens for auctions and it just amazes me that a company wouldn't have the capability of getting better stuff I can do that with a $90 capture card.

That's a fucking terrible picture of Jeff's pretty swank dive in that match. 1st episode of Unlocked has aired and outside of a interview with Magnus it's just pop up video Impact with Tenay doing the bubbles.

Anyone watch any of the greatest matches episodes what words do they keep beeping? I'm pretty sure in the RVD vs, Sabu match it was ECW but no clue for the other matches.

They bleeped holy shit during the best of Jeff Hardy show, which featured MISTER FUCKING ANDERSON in every match in some form. It at least also had this though -

7d11c6382382744.jpg

... as the bastard son of Drew Barrett, pictured above at right, claps condescendingly before posting a scathing review for 411 Wrestling.

I can't tell if bald Jeremy Borash looks like Jim Norton after a bender or Marshall Mathers in about 30 years

If Jeremy Borash were half as funny as Jim Norton, TNA could be onto something.
Jim Norton is funny?

Hell yes.

Funny looking I can see, otherwise he just seems like an obnoxious troll with a Napoleon complex.

I can't tell if bald Jeremy Borash looks like Jim Norton after a bender or Marshall Mathers in about 30 years

If Jeremy Borash were half as funny as Jim Norton, TNA could be onto something.
Jim Norton is funny?

Hell yes.

Funny looking I can see, otherwise he just seems like an obnoxious troll with a Napoleon complex.

Napoleon complexes are funny.