DVDVR Message Board

The Assassin's Creed Series

EVA

Jumped in last night to try and knock off the last single player mission I needed to get to 100% sync and almost immediately got an invite to join a co-op session on "The Tournament". I jumped in and we had a full group of four guys. We rolled through, no problem. I then went back and replayed the mission to get all the sync point collectibles from it. Whew! That one's out of the way now!

After that, I knocked out that last single player mission. Boom, 100% sync on all story missions.

Then I went and got all the sync points from a few co-op missions. Have 5 more missions to get sync points from and then it's on to the helix stuff and mystery missions.

If I can figure out how to do the sync kills in co-op and get that trophy, I'm gonna get the platinum and full 100% sync. Maybe I need to setup a play session sometime with you, Fowler, or Bix or something.

98% sync! Just down to a few things left for 100% sync and platinum:

- the co-op sync kills trophy that Fowler will undoubted remind me he just randomly got

- the helix rift missions, with rewards/rescues

- the companion mission stuff (companion missions and artifacts that get unlocked by doing companion app stuff)

That last thing will take awhile as a lot of the missions take 24-36 hours to complete and you have to do LOTS of missions.

I also need to do the DLC.

Did the heist missions last night. Those are a lot of fun if you decide you don't care about the reward. That frees you up to get detected and just wreak havoc. Turns into "one man assault on heavily-fortified location" with a huge body count. They're great!

I have no clue how I got that co-op trophy. It just popped up. When I didn't even kill anyone.

Played some co-op last night and I can confirm that the game gives you credit for sync kills by your teammates in which you don't participate.

Haven't read through the whole thread,l but does anyone else hate the future stuff like me? I just started IV about a week ago, and the last thing I want to do after kicking pirate ass is getting involved in stupid office politics bullshit.  Never gave any shit about Desmond Miles at all either. God forbid we ever have a AC game without that idiotic framing device. . . 

Haven't read through the whole thread,l but does anyone else hate the future stuff like me? I just started IV about a week ago, and the last thing I want to do after kicking pirate ass is getting involved in stupid office politics bullshit. Never gave any shit about Desmond Miles at all either. God forbid we ever have a AC game without that idiotic framing device. . .

Nobody hates that stuff more than me. It's garbage. There's basically none of that stuff in Unity.

Well, there's a tiny bit of it, but it ends up in the most fucking awesome random mission ever.

Well, yeah. But you're still in-character as Arno. And that mission RULES.

A new patch from Ubisoft for Unity:

Patch 5 for Assassin’s Creed Unity is rolling out today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The patch should resolve numerous reported issues including the ‘Find Leon’ objective not showing up and the relocking of weapon and equipment rewards after they’ve been earned.

Additionally, we will be unlocking all content exclusive to Initiates and the Companion App, including both blue and gold chests. Players can still progress on the Companion App, they just will no longer be required to complete content to unlock in-game chests.

Too bad I already got all the freaking chests from the companion app. I'm still chasing down unlocking all the artifacts and missions and it's taking forever since all my assassins topped out at a level too low for the hardest missions and I had to practically start over with a brand new crew of recruits.

• 1 month later...

I just finished reading the thread(avoided earlier for spoilers), and I'm almost through IV now, I just want to say that whoever had the bright idea to introduce FUCKING FROGGER as a critical point should have a really nasty papercut, and have salt and lemon rubbed in. . .