DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 3/25 - 3/31/2024 - Every Becky Wants To Rule The World

Randy Orton is the smartest wrestler ever, he watched the replay. I think Pretty Deadly are entertaining enough in a mid-card tag role but that has to be their ceiling, right? Maybe a cursory run in a year or two and then the indies?

Dom and Santos/Rey and Lee should be fun. Feels like a TV match tbh but maybe they can anoint Dragon Lee with it

Man, they're sticking with these boring-ass backstage talking segments, huh? We got a glimpse of a different world and I liked it, maybe too much is happening to experiment right now

NCR/LdF was a good match but the whole tag scene is a little heatless to the point that some of these teams are taken for granted imo. Not sure how to get these teams a little more over (obviously, I'm just a fan), maybe some more vignettes like Raw had for the IC title. It's not like there aren't a few entrances that could be edited down to make some time

Bianca needs to change some stuff up, maybe lose the hair. Jade still looks like a work in progress

1 hour ago, Godfrey said:

Man, they're sticking with these boring-ass backstage talking segments, huh? We got a glimpse of a different world and I liked it, maybe too much is happening to experiment right now

To be fair they did what I'm now assuming is the drone camera shot when coming back from break for Bianca/Dakota. As much as I love it I'm okay with easing into this so it's not as jarring for some. But damn is it good. 

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 2

KO/Orton vs. Pretty Deadly was fun while it lasted. The Logan Paul interference was well done and i was a bit amused by the post match shenanigans.

Street Profits vs. Waller/Theory was solid up until the distraction finish. The post match beatdown by Final Testament did work out well. 

Legado vs. LWO turning into Rey/Dragon vs. Santos/Dom for Wrestlemania is just a tad disappointing though I kind of get it with another big faction vs. faction match likely happening. The match should still be a fun and a great way to showcase Dragon Lee in front of a big audience.

Dunne/Bate vs. Angel/Humberto was good fun as expected. Glad NCR won.

Bianca/Dakota was good. Wa snice to see Dakota get to show off in the main event. The post match with Damage Ctrl beating down Bianca and Naomi before the big save by Jade was good. Jade continues to look like  a star.

No great matches though everything was enjoyable with bianca/Dakota being a nice standout. The segments were solid and did a nice job of continuing the build for Wrestlemania. Pretty solid show.

1 hour ago, Godfrey said:

I think Pretty Deadly are entertaining enough in a mid-card tag role but that has to be their ceiling, right? Maybe a cursory run in a year or two and then the indies?

They are former NXT and NXTUK tag champs. They are a pretty good team, but have relied on character so far on the main roster since it gets them more tv time. I think they would be better off if the tag titles were on an actual tag team, but there has been a focus on keeping them on major factions or special teams the past two years. They aren't the only team getting underserved by this. Hopefully things change post Wrestlemania.

Pretty Deadly would be the champions in my personal promotion but in the real world, I can't see them getting much more than they have so far. It's a shame because they aren't bad in the ring and they are entertaining as can be. YES BOY!

• Like 1

I think PD is gonna be money as chickenshit heel champs who can actually go in the ring.  Let them put the shine on their opponents and drive the crowds insane by pulling out something ridiculous when the face makes a mistake.  

They're fantastic sellers so if you throw them in there with, say Bron, they're gonna die for him and make him look like $10,000,000 and can pull out a fluke victory, lather rinse repeat.  

• Like 5