DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 1/29 - 2/4/2024 - Ice Ice Bayley

Who knows, Dwayne could do the tiniest bit of physicality in the coming weeks and his muscles will attempt to flee his skeleton. He barely finished his last match 11 years ago and is on record that it took years and multiple surgeries to recover from

But how are they going to do a cinematic match as the main event for a live Mania? The audience just watches a screen for the last 30 minutes of the night? Even if it's on Night 1 I can't see how they pull that off, maybe if they start cinematic and end in the ring. I said before they might be able to hide him in a triple threat but I even have my doubts about that at this point

19 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

But how are they going to do a cinematic match as the main event for a live Mania? The audience just watches a screen for the last 30 minutes of the night? Even if it's on Night 1 I can't see how they pull that off, maybe if they start cinematic and end in the ring. I said before they might be able to hide him in a triple threat but I even have my doubts about that at this point

Maybe they hand out 3D glasses?

• Haha 1