DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 1/15 - 1/21/2024 - A Kernel of R-Truth

9 hours ago, The Natural said:

Pete Dunne. 'Nuff said.

If I had more time to watch wrestling, I would be getting the WWE Network back as we speak. I still most likely will, but not right this minute. Still, wonderful news.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StretchMediatedHypertrophy said:

I'm struggling a bit to see what the fuss is about. He was wrestling the same before, & he's still curtain jerking on Smackdown? I mean he's still great, and it's not like Pretty Deadly aren't great but I'm not sure what ppl are expecting in terms of upside

Well, it was the particular hill I personally was willing to die on. I looked past Vince's million transgressions before that, but mess with the character of my favorite wrestler, that was the last straw.

Of course, if it wasn't for AEW+, I would have let that one slide as well. But seeing as how I had barely time to watch any WWE Network at the time, it was way easier to put my foot down on the matter.

As for anyone else, I couldn't say.

Edited by Shartnado
redundancy...
  • Like 1

I get that Becky/Ripley is the obvious match but a part of me has reservations that they may shoehorn Bailey in and ignore the obvious. Me being a cynical wrestling fan? One hundred percent. 

I'm really enjoying what WWE is putting out right now. I'm looking forward to the Rumble. I'd say this is the most into WWE I've been since the early 2010s. 

• Like 1

He's just standing there, isn't he? Bring the old guy out for the rub and have him do... nothing. Haven't they pulled that before? 

EDIT: Minus the fake heart attack, I remember they did it all the way back with Jose Lothario and Shawn Michaels. 

Edited by Curt McGirt

Ellering has talked a little, but it is weird how they have the guy with the weakest promo skills talking the most. Ellering, AOP, and probably Scarlett are all better at, and I don't even hate Kross.

Edited by Eivion