DVDVR Message Board

IMPACT! WRESTLING - 2023

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, SprintingFromAmerica said:

I only just found out that Mark Andrews, Flash Morgan Webster and Dani Luna not only stayed together but also got to keep their Subculture gimmick - that's kinda nice, fair play to Jim Smallman, Papa H or whoever managed to let that happen.

Nice move, indeed, but it's also kinda the least they could do, after killing the NXT UK brand and dumping most of the roster. It's not like WWE would stand to lose a bunch of money due to losing that IP, right? These guys may get a bit more overall recognition (not much, but still) by getting to use the same gimmick once moving elsewhere, which is really good! Also, I don't really know about these things, but wouldn't "Subculture" be a bit tricky to trademark due it being such a generic term? When it's not written like "SuBBKültyrE" or something?

Starting Hard To Kill 2023 right now! Holy crap! Starting with Bully Ray vs Alexander! No messing around, huh? Really good match. Surprised how much Bully still had in him!

The following 4-way tag match was swank as well, especially when it got down to ABC's vs MCMG's!

Yeah, all of this was entertaining. Had to add "Hardcore Country" to one of my gym playlists!

Edited by Shartnado
More
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...