DVDVR Message Board

The Mass Effect thread

CG is calling work stoppage so I am headed home.  I may tool around on Sleeping Dogs or GTA Online while eating an early dinner, but the consensus looks like Cerberus Trooper murder during gaming hours tonight.

Old school Team Leeroy then (with Dragon replacing silent Don).

Honestly - between the silence and total domination of a game, if you told me Moongirl was actually Don, I totally would believe it

Would i be part of OLD OLDSCHOOL. TEAM leeroy jenkins?

You are very much the Ole Anderson on the group

Would i be part of OLD OLDSCHOOL. TEAM leeroy jenkins?

You are very much the Ole Anderson on the group.

i will get Mark an "Evil, Mean & Nasty" t-shirt for his birthday.

Yep, Original TJL was the wrong way shooting quartet of Me, Rippa, Mark, and Aaron..  I guess that makes Fresh the Arn Anderson of the group if we are going by order of joining.

Aaaaand I fell asleep. Sorry guys.

So when ever your status says Away, that means Awain in Dreamland, right?

I sent a couple of Party Chat invites but your status was Away, so I am not sure if you got anything.

The way we play now, you'd never think there was a Bronze period where we hated getting Targets in Challenge Waves.

I sent a couple of Party Chat invites but your status was Away, so I am not sure if you got anything.

The way we play now, you'd never think there was a Bronze period where we hated getting Targets in Challenge Waves.

I'm really bummed out I missed it. I've having a godawful month.

We had Aaron in chat last night and it was great.  There will be opportunities to shake off the blues, bro.  We will try to get the band back together as Summer gets closer. 

I plan to have my XBone by the time Watch Dogs comes out.

• Like 1

Well I will be on tonight to play either ME3 or GTA5... well at least until Impact (IT'S LIVE! AND FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY!!!!)

My girlfriend arrives tonight and unless I do something stupid and she gets angry at me, we'll be headed back to Maryland either Friday night or Saturday morning for Supa Bowl / UFC 169 weekend. 

By the time I get back on Monday, you may be able to do some catching up in GTA Online like you did in ME3.