DVDVR Message Board

[NXT SPOILERS] For JUNE 15, 2016

RIPPA

19 minutes ago, The Z said:

She does seem to have a huge attitude problem, which will probably prevent her from getting far in the business.

I hadn't heard that. It's a shame because she has potential.

It might have been an isolated incident. What I'm talking about happened over Wrestlemania weekend, where she had a match at the WrestleCon show.

Apparently Lisa Marie Varon, who was also in attendance, wanted to give her some advice after the match, which Blanchard blew off and then went on Twitter to tweet this:

ftVsax9.jpg

I don't see this kind of behavior flying well in the WWE office.

Wow, that's not cool.  Hopefully she deleted that tweet, because of they wanted to hire her that wouldn't be a good look for her.  Nevermind who it was she blew off, it gives the impression she's not one for taking advice from those who have been around.  And who would do that to Lisa, she always seemed like a nice person.

The version via Meltzer (This was over two weeks in the WON)

There were some issues at the WrestleCon show involving two sets of women that had very heated arguments that nearly came to blows. One incident, which lasted a long time, involved Tessa Blanchard and Stacy Carter, the ex-wife of Jerry Lawler who was Miss Kitty and later The Cat in WWE years back. I have no idea what caused it but it was stuff regarding not showing respect, Carter telling her she wasn’t showing respect to her. It was enough that it was said had it not been for Ricochet as the peacemaker that it could have come to blows.

The situation with Tessa Blanchard at the WrestleCon show with Stacy Carter also involved Lisa Marie Varon (Tara/Victoria). Tully Blanchard had already given his daughter advice. Varon and Carter came up as well and it turned into an argument about respect and Ricochet diffused the situation before it got worse.

On 6/16/2016 at 0:48 AM, Go2Sleep said:

Finn/Nak sounds great, but I still hope Finn goes main roster soon. He's in the same place Neville was where he really has done everything he can do in NXT. Plus if he joined The Club, he could be a proper heel and the Shinsuke match would be all the better for it.

I'm assuming his match with Nak is the same kind of send off that Sami got at Takeover: Dallas.

3 hours ago, CSC said:

I'm assuming his match with Nak is the same kind of send off that Sami got at Takeover: Dallas.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case, but I hope they have the sense to not try to replicate it. The match doesn't work as well if it's sole purpose is to be a sendoff. The Sami match was perfect because it was primarily a debut showcase for Nakamura and was worked as a "company icon vs. well-established outsider" story. The sendoff and torch-passing aspects flowed naturally from building around those two things. Even if Sami himself had another match with Nak, it wouldn't be as good as Dallas because there were so many situational factors that can't be re-created.

• Like 1