• MIL MUERTES (El Mesias)
    • BRISCOES (Jay & Mark)

MIL MUERTES

http://youtu.be/Ow0Gj93Fr40

vs. Son of Havoc

Johnny Mundo, Matt Hardy & Mr Anderson vs Drew Galloway, El Mesias & Angelico

BRISCOES

vs. War Machine

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3rlib4_jay-briscoe-mark-briscoe-toru-yano-vs-bad-luck-fale-yujiro-takahashi-tama-tonga-1-4-16_sport

w/ Yano vs. Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro Takahashi & Tama Tonga

I voted Mil because he's awesome and I don't think the Briscoes were even better than War Machine.

Your point about War Machine is valid, would've liked to have seen them in this tourney. And this somehow gives Mil the edge for my vote.

While a lot of LU acts feel like they can get decently far in this tournament (Puma getting to the Elite 8 would not shock me for instance, and I'd have bought Fenix getting a lot further then he actually did, and oh yeah, that Pentagon guy), Mil is, to me, the only one I think is viable Final Four contender.His transformation in LU was flat remarkable.

While a lot of LU acts feel like they can get decently far in this tournament (Puma getting to the Elite 8 would not shock me for instance, and I'd have bought Fenix getting a lot further then he actually did, and oh yeah, that Pentagon guy), Mil is, to me, the only one I think is viable Final Four contender.His transformation in LU was flat remarkable.

If we are talking LU and purely upon "paths" the Final 4 - Cuerno actually has an "easier" one

Though I guess it is your opinion on two "winnable" match-ups vs. one HUGE challenge

(and this is all hypothetical based on the major board faves and voting trends)

If we are talking LU and purely upon "paths" the Final 4 - Cuerno actually has an "easier" one

Though I guess it is your opinion on two "winnable" match-ups vs. one HUGE challenge

(and this is all hypothetical based on the major board faves and voting trends)

I will debate this pretty strongly. I think the 3rd bracket is the weakest by a pretty decent margin, and the if Cuerno gets the final 4, he will have to beat either Nak or Dragon Lee, let alone Thatcher/Lynch or Meiko. I think Cuerno is a decent a pretty big underdog in most of those matches.

No you are right

I forgot that I stupidly made this a 96 entry field - thus one extra round - so I mis-counted when I was looking at the bracket.

No way Cuerno is getting to the Final 4