DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 8/26 & 9/2 +

I liked Hardy/EC3 a lot, thought they had some good dramatic near falls towards the end even if the actual finish was a little flat. the Beautiful People reunion is completely illogical by recent storylines but still set up a cool in theory match between the two trios. Rebel in the Dollhouse seems to be a great fit. Lashley/Mordetzky was fun while it lasted, looking forward to Mordetzky/Galloway next week as those two always had good chemistry.

There was a lot of stupid shit going on. Ā All of the invasion parts were terrible. Ā I normally either fall asleep or have so much apathy towards this, but for whatever reason I was really annoyed by most of the show. Ā What a dumb idea doing the tag title switch and conveniently send the KOTM title back to TNA. Ā And no explanation about BP reuniting, with no signs of one coming. Ā Would a bit of initial distrust from Velvet hurt them in this reunion? Ā Even the main event, while good, had stupid booking behind it. Ā For crying out loud, Jeff, at least flip him off while raising his hand or something. Ā Instead he let himself get punked out like that.

Ā 

I think the worst offender of all is Bram on TV and winning. Ā They can play the short notice card all they want, but there's a thing called editing. Ā You mean to tell me they couldn't cut off Kenny's promo before he does the open challenge? Ā To fill the time air some backstage stuff or something. Ā There's ways they could have made it work. Ā Yes, that might be asking too much to do in three days so if I'm sounding irrational then so be it.

Ā 

In short, fuck TNA, just please die a thousand deaths.

• Like 1

so, this is the final set of tv tapings, correct? has TNA announced ANY plans for what happens next? new tv network? youtube channel? a WWE network show? "going out of business" sale?

Dumping everything, wrestlers included, in a landfill in a New Mexico desert.

• Like 1

so, this is the final set of tv tapings, correct? has TNA announced ANY plans for what happens next? new tv network? youtube channel? a WWE network show? "going out of business" sale?

Dumping everything, wrestlers included, in a landfill in a New Mexico desert.

If it leads to an awesome documentary and retrospective in 30 years after becoming an urban legend, I vote for this option.

• Like 4