DVDVR Message Board

[MM15] SEMI #1: SHINSUKE NAKAMURA vs. SAMI ZAYN

RIPPA

SHINSUKE NAKAMURA vs. SAMI ZAYN  

145 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

Pfft. Sami Zayn lost a TITLE match by falling for Neville's injury.

Uhm......he did not.
Uh...yeah he did.

I also witnessed this

When? Fatal 4 way was Neville winning via pulling the ref. Big title match was Zayn winning despite showing concern for Neville.

Because of the above post, I looked up votes to see if GOTNW voted against Japanese wrestlers when they were up against non-Japanese wrestlers. As it turns out, he did on three occasions*:

Cena over Tanahashi

Cena over KENTA

Cena over Suzuki

I am amused.

(*Which is actually once more than Rippa voted against luchadors in favor of non-luchadors.)

• Like 1

No I am not voting puro for the sake of puro. I am voting for the guy wiith the better year as always. That's why I voted fucking Cena over Tanahashi, KENTA and fucking Minoru Suzuki. Do you think I actually like Cena more than Minoru fucking Suzuki?  I didn't start religiously watching NXT until, like, two months ago. I tried to watch everything pimped. It's completely in the realm of possibility I missed something but if Luke Harper and his three million three star matches aren' enough for me to vote someone on consistency alone I see no chance for Zayn, whose high end stuff I didn't like nearly as much as Nakamura's. I would've watched the match but I honestly had no clue it existed. I was more aware of Zayn vs Titus O'Neil. Sorry, I have no bracket predictions and no ulterior motives.

Because of the above post, I looked up votes to see if GOTNW voted against Japanese wrestlers when they were up against non-Japanese wrestlers. As it turns out, he did on three occasions:

Cena over Tanahashi
Cena over KENTA
Cena over Suzuki

I am amused.

Hey if you're going to stalk me at least do it properly. I also at least voted Rush over Goto and Negro Casas over Kushida.

• Like 2

Hey if you're going to stalk me at least do it properly. I also at least voted Rush over Goto and Negro Casas over Kushida.

So what you're saying is you think Rippa has ulterior motives? Well I don't agree with that, but you have the right to your opinion.

I don't see how that's relevant. Judge them based on what they did, not what they might have done in some alternate universe.

• Like 1

He's a heel. You're not supposed to like his hair. And you with a tonsorial screen-name. For shame.

I don't see how that's relevant. Judge them based on what they did, not what they might have done in some alternate universe.

Can I judge them on the fact that I don't like Nakamura's hair?

Nakamura was a heel in 2009. He has long since transcended the limitations of "pro wrestling bad guy". And Nakamura hair hate is not cool. Just look at him:

tumblr_nk5oxmdB7G1qcluu2o1_500.jpg

So ridiculous. You know the guy just HAS to be a pro wrestler.