DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact 7/11/2012

Garrett Bischoff appears to be trying to look like a skinny Brodus Clay, with the fauxhawk and the beard without a moustache.

Speaking of Brodus, he and Taryn Terrel both have happy teeth. Makes it harder to sell when every time you try to grimace in agony or growl with anger, it looks like you're wearing a beaming smile. That's why Brodus ended up as the funny dancing man. He can't be scary when his lips are parted.

The easy solution to that is to do the Kurt Angle mouthpiece jones.

Finally got a chance to watch the ladder match. I do like how it subtly plays into Terrell being a ditzy blonde because how the fuck else do you not realize someone is tying your hair around the ropes.

And who knew I would have been wishing for German announcers but here we are

At first I assumed it was for Destination X cause Tenay/JB did the PPV last year, then I think maybe Taz was supposed to be the truck driver that Bully was on the phone with then they attempted to kidnap Kurt.

Regarding the announcers - this is what Alvarez said yesterday in the update

-- Regarding Tazz, him not being there last night will likely be turned into an angle and he's still with the company. Bruce Prichard had given him the night off before Prichard ended up axed. There were people in the company who probably should know who had no idea where he was, however, and nobody told them anything.

And here's me thinking that people were stillposting here because they'd seen Kenny King vs Chavo on Xplosion. It was a wierd match, they kept talking about how Chavo trained Kenny, but then they had King work heel in his hometown despite the huge cheers for everything he did, and Chavo work face despite beeing either booed or ignored by the whole crowd. And then Chavo won clean.