DVDVR Message Board

E3 2014.

As I said on Twitter though - if you want to get me to believe your footage is real, your multiplayer co-op is going to need a lot more swearing in it.

Thank Goodness the internet is quick (or at least hasn't pulled things yet)

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Halo 5 Guardians

Dragon Age Inquisition

Dear whoever is doing the gamespot pre-show: YES, YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO THE THE FUCKING CHICK IS AT KNIFE POINT IN THE DRAGON AGE TRAILER!!!!!

You're better at recognizing faces than me.  I've played both games multiple times, and I can't tell who that is.

Dear whoever is doing the gamespot pre-show: YES, YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO THE THE FUCKING CHICK IS AT KNIFE POINT IN THE DRAGON AGE TRAILER!!!!!

You're better at recognizing faces than me. I've played both games multiple times, and I can't tell who that is.

For gods sake, she has a French/Orlesian accent people!

So a little bit of teaser stuff on Mass Effect 4 and some other new IP from Bioware.  Underwhelming.  ME4 is obviously a big deal but next to nothing was shown.

And, hey, a NEW SIMS GAME.  

Good god, this Sims demo is terrible.

Oh yeah, EA - if you're going to do hyper-realistic graphics in Dragon Age, you might wanna not give people PLASTIC skin like the queen in your trailer.

And now a "gameplay" trailer of NHL 15.  Typical EA nonsense with a trailer full of instant replay footage instead of actual gameplay.

Criterion is doing some kind of multi-vehicle racing game or something.  ATVs, jet skis, helicopters, and boats.  Maybe a next-gen Pilotwings kind of thing.  Super, super-early footage and, well, yeah.  Too early to be blown away.

Another EA sports title up next:

PGA Tour.  No load times between holes, super-detailed courses, and...last-gen golfers.  Not much shown, to be honest.