DVDVR Message Board

Raw Spoilers for 5/19/14

victor

Sad we didn't get The Demon at all on May 19. Enjoyed Sheamus/Cesaro and especially Rollins/Batista. Steph ruled in her segment. Loved the random playing of the classic British Bulldog theme for Barrett, also fun Cena/Usos promo. Alicia Fox ruled again and great to see Adam Rose get a good reaction, I think he'll succeed on the main roster fine. 

This is weird. When the show ended, I thought, "What a dull show."

But now, thinking back on it, there was a lot of stuff I liked. Bray Wyatt killed it all night long. The entrance with the crowd lights and signing is amazing. Cesaro and Sheamus tore it up. Alicia Fox ruled and is the first diva thing I've been interested in in a long time. I like Cena and the Uso's as a unit and I hope they stay together. The Shield/Evolution segment was chaotic and great. Ambrose on commentary ruled. And Cena/Harper was fantastic.

So why can't I get too excited about this? Must just be the 3 hours thing.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, wasn't that black girl in Adam Rose's entourage Cody Rhodes' wife? Never got a real good look at her once she shifted to the back.

It was Ayesha Ray, she's a British wrestler that's also worked over in Europe and Japan.

I thought the show sucked and even the crowd got on my nerves. The commentary is awful, they don't put anything over. They either shit on everything or they bicker to themselves while something's going on. I'm not usually the guy to come on and complain but I'm glad I didn't go to this.

Surprising how Ziggler is still one of the most popular guys on the roster anywhere he goes, despite not being given anything in months.

I'm disappointed that German announce table surrvived the entire evening.

Stop that, kemosabe.

Anyway, I got a stupid kick out of the crowd singing along to the Real Americans theme in a segment that was supposed to be all about them singing the Adam Rose theme. Then Swagger bullies the crowd back like he's King Kong. And the announcers cracking up because Rose was interviewing Renee. And JBL being glad Gorilla wasn't around to see this. That whole segment was great. 

So, uh, where did the Usos go at the end of the show, exactly?

And why does Triple H have to stand looking pissed off that Reigns and Ambrose are "guest commentators" when he can overrule Brad Maddox and ban them from ringside anytime he would like?

That RVD-Del Rio match was a disaster, and it's not just because RVD sucks.

And why does Triple H have to stand looking pissed off that Reigns and Ambrose are "guest commentators" when he can overrule Brad Maddox and ban them from ringside anytime he would like?

It was already too late to fill out the paperwork that would get them banned from ringside.

Oh yeah, wasn't that black girl in Adam Rose's entourage Cody Rhodes' wife? Never got a real good look at her once she shifted to the back.

It was Ayesha Ray, she's a British wrestler that's also worked over in Europe and Japan.

Ahhh, thanks, man. She's cute as hell.