DVDVR Message Board

2023-24 NCAAF - GOIN' BOWLING!

Dolfan in NYC

I think Michigan needs to get JJ out of the pocket more. Let him roll out with one or two reads before running. Washington has done a great job adjusting to the run game.

• Like 1

Washington made some good 2nd half adjustments on UM’s straight run game. I feel like more QB run game to even out of the numbers is probably the answer.

• Like 1

(Also if anyone had told me before the game there would only be 33 total points through three quarters I would've felt really good about it.)

7 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

I think Michigan needs to get JJ out of the pocket more. Let him roll out with one or two reads before running. Washington has done a great job adjusting to the run game.

They just did this and the guy dropped it!

Man, does anybody want to win the national title tonight? Good defensive adjustments, sure, but both offenses got real sloppy in the second half, too. Not exactly championship caliber 3rd down play tonight.

3 minutes ago, EVA said:

They just did this and the guy dropped it!

Yeah it was the exact play I wanted and Johnson dropped it. Just fucking hell.

Really really similar to last week. Dominated most of the first half, gave up a big drive late in the second quarter to cut it to one score. Offense disappeared for the third and part of the fourth, then woke up.

Obviously a bit more dominant but very similar overall.