DVDVR Message Board

NCAAF 2023 - WEEK ZERO

Mister TV

Aw man. Navy having two guys wide open to convert a 4th down but failing to do so because they ran into each other is the most Navy thing.

And also why I love this stupid sport.

Edited by EVA
  • Like 1

Today in “Football is Scripted,” ND just ran a play-action pass and the camera just stayed on the targeted receiver the whole play, like they knew where the ball was going the whole time.

Camera dude not only didn’t bite on the fake, also didn’t even give the QB a second look. That guy knows BAWL.

6 hours ago, EVA said:

Michigan needs to show some life in the passing game before I can pick them for the championship, but they’ve clearly surpassed Ohio State as #1 in the B1G, and if you’re inclined to think it’s unlikely that Georgia 3-peats…Michigan is the clearest, safest choice.

Conversely, this is the first year in a long while (ever?) that I see a lot of media leaving Alabama out of their CFP projections. Historically, when people start projecting that the Bama run is over, that’s the precise moment Saban gets their ass.

Yeah, not a single person from The Athletic had Bama in the playoff field.

I'm starting to suspect Notre Dame has a better team than Navy.

So this Hartman kid is pretty good. 

Not getting my hopes up too much because ND gave up what could have turned into some big plays for Navy, but they whooped the shit out of a bad team, which I feel like I haven’t seen ND do in awhile.

Arizona State is self-imposing a one year bowl ban

So we still aren't clear of players getting screwed by the former staff at a school

(Also shows ASU clearly thinks the NCAA is gonna drop the hammer)

• RIPPA locked and unpinned this topic