DVDVR Message Board

Fantasy Football 2K23

Kevin Wilson

I love that Yahoo graded my draft and "A" even though autopick grabbed two injured players with my 2nd and 3rd pick. Though it looks like Kelce dodged a bullet. As a fantasy owner it makes me happy, as a Bills fan it makes me sad.

On 9/7/2023 at 11:24 AM, Kevin Wilson said:

I took away a bench spot this year! You must have really thought it was too much last year. Also you should check the scoring settings before the draft, not after. Its public information! I worry about you guys.

I've been on the road/trying to get settled into a new house for 2 weeks! I'm lucky I remembered to be online for the draft at all.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

Aside from Adam forgetting how to play fantasy football, as he tends to do every year, the DVDVR league probably has the most parity this year than I've ever seen. Ten teams within two games of each other, still wide open.

Oops. I had a stressful week at work.. . . .

23 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

Aside from Adam forgetting how to play fantasy football, as he tends to do every year, the DVDVR league probably has the most parity this year than I've ever seen. Ten teams within two games of each other, still wide open.

Well looky who is in first place!

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I think Phil won money in the DVDVR FFL for the first time since we started it back in 2009. Proud of ya, grandpa.

And somehow I pulled off the championship despite being the projected underdog the last 2 weeks! Plus 3rd place in the free league. Way better than my last place finish in my work league.

16 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I think Phil won money in the DVDVR FFL for the first time since we started it back in 2009. Proud of ya, grandpa.

As I mentioned - the irony that I did it this year when I lost like 3 key starters in the first two weeks of the season is not lost on me

8 hours ago, JLowe said:

And somehow I pulled off the championship despite being the projected underdog the last 2 weeks! Plus 3rd place in the free league. Way better than my last place finish in my work league.

Just so you aren't expecting money from me, I think you may have mixed up the two leagues 🙂 Although I am very sad you beat me this week.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2024 at 12:21 AM, Kevin Wilson said:

Just so you aren't expecting money from me, I think you may have mixed up the two leagues 🙂 Although I am very sad you beat me this week.

Which league did I send you $25 for? 

19 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

haha the DVDVR FTW! one, the one you beat me in the 3rd place game.

Oh, I thought that was the free one. Oh well.

Don’t

It is a zombie league of a yesteryear

I left a few years ago - I’m shocked John stayed after getting dicked over by the commish a couple years ago

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Don’t

It is a zombie league of a yesteryear

I left a few years ago - I’m shocked John stayed after getting dicked over by the commish a couple years ago

I guess because I get the Yahoo fantasy trophies?