DVDVR Message Board

June 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFS

8 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Fitting since all wrestlers in the game look like Crockett studio job guys!  I'm just sad nobody in wrestling has stolen the full nelson into an atomic drop move.  That's so innovative, you'd think Nova or Kanyon would have done it at least.

Bubba Dudley used to do it, but he'd drop them ass down on the mat, not his knee.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Thanks, man.  I'm old.  I played that in 1985 on a C64.  We figured out that you could win every match with one move and a tope rope splash.  Any time I see old pics of dudes who look more like plumbers or landscapers than wrestlers, and they're wearing legless singlets, I think of this game. 

I need to figure out a way to reference Epyx Championship Wrestling next, probably.

Dude, I loved Epyx Championship Wrestling on my Apple IIC. I used to play it constantly. 

• Like 1

On 6/29/2022 at 4:11 PM, Tarheel Moneghetti said:

I haven’t heard that name in 20 years, lol.  Not coincidentally, I haven’t bought an album or cd by anyone not named Springsteen in at least 20 years,  never was into rap, metal, etc.

yeah, I feel old now.  If anyone needs me, I’ll be over in the corner decaying further. 

Interestingly enough Rick Reuben helped inspire the headbangers