DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - HOLIDAY BASH - 12/22/2021

If we're intergrating stables, I don't see any reason why The Bunny, The Butcher, and The Blade shouldn't be part of Malakai Black's stable of weirdos.  I don't know why Black has been hanging with Andrade and FTR lately, but they don't fit together at all.  If he's going to be in a stable, he needs to be with a group of people that look like they might worship some sort of pagan god that regularly requires a blood sacrifice.  

Speaking of, there was a match on Dark last week where Luther accompanied Serpentico to the ring, and on commentary someone asked, "Who is crazier, The Bunny or Luther," and both of the other people answered, "The Bunny."  They both answered super quickly like neither person had to even take a second to consider, and that is the exact type of thing that I want from commentary.  They have someone who is about as crazy looking as possible, and they use this opportunity to put over someone else off screen.  Luther and his look is enough to convince the audience that he is batshit fucking insane, so they aren't undercutting him by telling us, "Yeah, Luther he's crazy, but The Bunny is CRAZY."  I say that to say this, if you have an opportunity to help get someone on the roster over, do it.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, supremebve said:

If we're intergrating stables, I don't see any reason why The Bunny, The Butcher, and The Blade shouldn't be part of Malakai Black's stable of weirdos.  I don't know why Black has been hanging with Andrade and FTR lately, but they don't fit together at all.  If he's going to be in a stable, he needs to be with a group of people that look like they might worship some sort of pagan god that regularly requires a blood sacrifice. 

Well that’s why Brody King is being set-up as his partner. The B&B&B are sadly just JTTS’s right now. I mean I enjoy them, but they have too much baggage for Black to take on. If Black needs a loser to eat pins, then they should team him somebody who’s a lot fresher to the AEW roster.