DVDVR Message Board

Rampage - 12/17/21

Technico Support

Not to get on topic but I finally watched. Best part to me was the Conti-Ford match because it was something different. I forget who said it but it definitely looked like Tay doing real submission moves and Ford just trying to do things that looked hurty based on where she was.

Women’s division: pump kicks:: men’s division: super kicks.

Opening tag was fine, predictable but fine. Why does it feel like this program has gone forever? 

Leaned on that >> button for Lambert and Cody. Way to make Cody vs. Sammy uninteresting by going to the old “they’re fighting next week but tag teaming this week” well. Why does Sammy keep getting stuck with this?

Main event was the expected mix of spotfest and brawl. Kingston barely got any run, which was a letdown. Second time on a row where they’ve had heated opponents on opposite sides of a tag match and then don’t have them mix it up.

I would love to see The Acclaimed get a shot or two at the title. Caster is really willing to just eat offense and sell like a wild man, and has a nice dropkick. Bowens has main event potential. I would like to see more of Santana and Ortiz as a competitive tag team (ie away from Dark and also Jericho). 2.0 doesn’t do much for me but they could be in the mix as well. Jurassic Express also doesn’t do much for me and I’d be fine if they were on Dark/out of the title picture for a while. 

• Like 1