DVDVR Message Board

Puroresu General Discussion for 2020

Control

AJPW news

Yoshitatsu vs Jun Kasai will be TLC match maybe with pin.

GLEAT/JTO news

Kaz Hayashi appeared at JTO, and GLEAT/JTO will exchange. GLEAT wrestlers Takanori Ito & Soma Watanabe will both show up at JTO next year on Jan 15.

DDT news 

KO-D 10-Man Tag Team Titles will temporarily become the KO-D 8-Man Tag Team Titles.

Jun Akiyama trained new DDT rookie Toi Kojima with basic tech, guidance and etc.

Edited by D.Z

" Insidious" Yuma wants to become the third or fourth most important in AJP... Kento and Suwama are 1 and 2. Discussed individuality and Insidiousness in wrestlers (Jake Lee) and progressing.

m_battle_news-20201220_65645.jpg

Edited by D.Z

7 hours ago, Control said:

That poster has Naoya Nomura. I can hope that he’s healthy and back in action next year.

Yeah, I noticed that too.  Perhaps just a nice gesture on All Japan's part, power of positive thinking and all that, but yes, definitely intriguing that he's on the poster.  

• Like 1

The Giant Baba show added these dudes:

Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Tomoaki Honma,  Satoshi Kojima,  BUSHI, SUWAMA, Takao Omori, Keiji Mutoh, Kaz Hayashi, Jinsei Shinzaki , Andy Wu, Masayuki Kono, The Great Kabuki.

The third batch and card will be announced later.

Edited by D.Z

48 minutes ago, D.Z said:

The Giant Baba show added these dudes:

Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Tomoaki Honma,  Satoshi Kojima,  BUSHI, SUWAMA, Takao Omori, Keiji Mutoh, Kaz Hayashi, Jinsei Shinzaki , Andy Wu, Masayuki Kono, The Great Kabuki.

The third batch and card will be announced later.

The Giant Baba Show is a Memorial Show yes? Not a variety show hosted by Hologram Baba with Tenzan and Kojima  doing a Donnie & Marie medley?

James

Zero 1 roster is smaller now with around 10 people.  I think their owners will focus on turning Zero 1 even smaller while focusing on OSU more, all the bigger names for OSU.

Edited by D.Z

This is from an Ice Ribbon show in October of this year. Just curious, anyone got any insight on what the rules of this match were?  It appears to be a 10-on-1 Ironwoman handicap match with a title on the line, and the champion gets pinned 8 times, but the final result is a time limit draw and she retains the title?

All I can get from the Ice Ribbon english Twitter account is that it was announced as Risa Sera vs. X in a 60 minute ironwoman hardcore match, so the 10-person team was a surprise.

EqX2uqTW8AAxQkd?format=png&name=900x900

• RIPPA locked and unpinned this topic