DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

Someone on Reddit says there are 19 guys who have it

I think my Legend Killer Randy Orton is the only one of mine who can

But it doesn't matter anyway since they haven't implemented it yet - thus why you can't find chips

Undertaker Starter Pack was available for me today, even though I bought it previously.  I went ahead and spent the $5 for 500 in game cash, 194K coins, the Undertaker poster, and something else.  I was able to fuse Taker then, and I had 100 Taker TP points to use on leveling up moves.  I don't believe I had them beforehand, but I'm also not sure.  Not sure if it's worth it for everyone, but thought I'd share.

I just lost in Blitz on hard.  I had three star bronze Orndorff almost fully healthy with my finisher loaded, and KO down to 1100 in health.  He then hits a ridiculous cascade that still doesn't even take half my health, and yet matching green tiles only nets like 700 points.

There were two rounds on Dean's Daily yesterday, too.  Really threw me off for a minute.  I finished the blitz on Hard with 19% because Powerhouse is my worst class of wrestlers.  Thank god for 3 star Cena being able to finish off Owens or whoever was last.